Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: return label  (Read 12484 times)

retired65

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
return label
« on: November 24, 2009, 06:05:12 AM »

i purchased 3 wired  cams from x10, only to be sent 2 wired, and 1 wireless. so the order is wrong.i called and they sent me an rma# for return. then i find out i have to pay for shipping. i called again and said there is no way i pay for your mistake. so they said they will send return shipping labels, as of right now NOTHING.this all started on the 17th of nov. if they continue with this i will never order another thing from them.

jeffdharlan

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
  • My home doesn't take sick days
Re: return label
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 09:39:27 AM »

If I had a dime for everytime I heard this I would have bought a Sentinel by now! ;D
What has your home done for you today?

michel c

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: return label
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2010, 03:27:29 PM »

I have the same problem: my first internet order didn't went on. To be sure I had a chat with 3 people. I completed another order and phone few hours after to make an item change. Again the sales person did assure me that the change would be made before they send the box. And now I have the first order that I didn't want plus the second order came with the wrong items. Since then I did  phone several times, send emails to everywhere and fed-up with all this work, I asked to return all the boxes and the person hang on me!

I have been using X10 gadgets for lots of years, and it is the first time that I have this situation.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.