Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Software registration  (Read 7756 times)

thePawnShop

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Software registration
« on: November 25, 2009, 12:57:48 PM »

TI have the 6- camera wireless system. Installed the software fine. Every time I open the software it asks for the registration key. We never received a key, so it doesn't work. Anyone know what key they want?

Thanx much

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: Software registration
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2009, 05:33:02 PM »

What software are you using?
That will help us figureout what it is looking for sometimes it is your order number.
 >!
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

kk

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 10:40:40 PM »

I'm having a similar situation and hoping not to be a problem to post here.  I'm installing AHP and keep getting the registration screen when I open the program.  My email has 2 codes.  One column says "registration codes" and the other says "software regcodes."  The "registration code" is like my order number, and the "regcode" is a bit generic.  Neither seems to work and I get an error about not finding the code on the server and some other error sometimes.  I installed to a laptop running Windows 7 and don't have it booted up just now.  Help appreciated.

kk

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2009, 02:56:53 PM »

Never mind.  I went ahead and installed it on my desktop.  It may have been the firewall or similar on the laptop.  I had searched this forum and found several related topics, etc., already, but there seemed to be quite a few variables.

LST-1162

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2017, 09:06:38 PM »

I'm having a similar situation and hoping not to be a problem to post here.  I'm installing AHP and keep getting the registration screen when I open the program.  My email has 2 codes.  One column says "registration codes" and the other says "software regcodes."  The "registration code" is like my order number, and the "regcode" is a bit generic.  Neither seems to work and I get an error about not finding the code on the server and some other error sometimes.  I installed to a laptop running Windows 7 and don't have it booted up just now.  Help appreciated.

I downloaded and installed AHP Lifejacket.  Worked like a charm to register my plugins.  Don't forget to right click on the desktop icon and run as admin.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.