🖥️ActiveHome Pro > Help & Troubleshooting

Help CM15A not working

(1/9) > >>

papapaul:
Active home on, usb cable through CM15A and CM15 plug in the circuit: no problems. I have full control of my 15 devices from the computer.
I clear the interface, dowload the timers, remove my USB cable and leave CM15A do it's job: nothing.
Do I need to buy another CM15?

Dan Lawrence:
I presume the PC is still running.  After disconnecting the CM15A, you need to reboot the PC to remove X10Nets.exe from loading, AHP uses X10Nets.exe to keep track of module status.  If you are not using AHP, you don't need it.  However, when the reconnect the CM15A, you need to reboot again to get X10Nets.exe reloaded.     

Tuicemen:
papapaul
Which version of AHP are you running?
What OS are you running?
When you disconnect your USB cable are you moving the CM15A to another location?
Are the CM15A batteries new?
We need more if before we can comment on
--- Quote ---Do I need to buy another CM15?
--- End quote ---
>!

papapaul:

--- Quote from: Tuicemen on February 17, 2010, 07:44:16 PM ---papapaul
Which version of AHP are you running?
What OS are you running?
When you disconnect your USB cable are you moving the CM15A to another location?
Are the CM15A batteries new?
We need more if before we can comment on
--- Quote ---Do I need to buy another CM15?
--- End quote ---
>!

--- End quote ---

AHP version 3.228
XP
No

No but still good

Thanks

Puck:

--- Quote from: papapaul on February 17, 2010, 07:04:05 PM ---...and leave CM15A do it's job: nothing.

--- End quote ---

Please define "job" as it relates to what you are expecting the CM15A to do.

We could give you more guesses than you probably want. If you tell us exactly what you are trying to do that is not working, chances are we can help you find the solution a lot faster.

>!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version