Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: My system will not disarm with the keychain remotes  (Read 1899 times)

Rev Michael D

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
    • Big Rev D Productions
My system will not disarm with the keychain remotes
« on: March 05, 2010, 03:03:48 PM »

I just installed the X10 Protector plus Security system with Active Home Pro using the ON-Alert Module. The system has 4 keychain remotes and 1 Palm pad controller. I can ARM the system using all the remotes and AHP and Protector + enter the ARMED state, but when I return home I disarm the system using the keychain remote and the Protector + will disarm but AHP will not disarm and it still will trigger an email alert telling that Main Entry door has been triggered and Motion was detected (2 Seperate Messages). The console will say disarmed but AHP still says ARMED Away.

I want to be able to disarm the entire system. If I go use the Palm pad than the entire system will disarm and email notification will not happen for a tripped sensor. Can someone please help!

Thanks,
Rev. Michael AKA Newbie
« Last Edit: March 05, 2010, 03:05:32 PM by revmichaeld »
Reverend Michael A Davis

JMac

• Helpful Post Rating: 23
Re: My system will not disarm with the keychain remotes
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 04:53:37 PM »

I've had this problem, and it seems to be a range problem with AHP and OnAlert.  Can you create a macro with a wav file to indicate the Disarm ?  At least this would help without having to consult the monitor.

Rev Michael D

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
    • Big Rev D Productions
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2010, 09:21:47 AM »

I am new to this system so I don't quite understand all the lango. I do know that I can sit next to the PC and the security keychain remote will not disarm the AHP but will still disarm the security console. The Palmpad remote will disarm both the AHP and the security console. Can you please elaborate on creating a wav. file and what that wav. file will do to help with this situation.

Thanks for you assistance.

Reverend Michael Davis
Reverend Michael A Davis

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2010, 10:53:19 AM »

You may want to read this thread.
http://forums.x10.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=bopk7mftdf498na8o1rm8j9ah3&topic=19509.0
I believe one of the problems is the latest revision of AHP seems to have bugs that can be corrected by going back to a earlier version.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.