Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: working one day not working the next?  (Read 2794 times)

AHPUSER606

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
working one day not working the next?
« on: April 24, 2010, 10:38:53 AM »

Everything seemed to be working for the past week or so, all commands and timers were getting through.  I woke this morning and none of my "dawn" commands executed; I went into AHP to see what was up and no commands get through for housecode H executed from the desktop(through the interface) yet the "Palm" remote commands still work.

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
Re: working one day not working the next?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 03:30:32 PM »

OK, what version of AHP are you using.   Secondly, add any new noise producers where housecode H is used?
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

dave w

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 139
Re: working one day not working the next?
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 05:46:47 PM »

Everything seemed to be working for the past week or so, all commands and timers were getting through.  I woke this morning and none of my "dawn" commands executed; I went into AHP to see what was up and no commands get through for housecode H executed from the desktop(through the interface) yet the "Palm" remote commands still work.
Are you using the CM15A to transceive the Palm Pad? If you are using another transceiver like TM751 or RR501, then I agree with Dan, what new noise producers did you just get? Or which CFL is in the process of going bad?

If you use the CM15A as your transceiver then I agree with Dan what AHP version are you using? and try defining the problem lights as LM14 modules.
"This aftershave makes me look fat"

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.