Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Lost AHP  (Read 4385 times)

cajunrc

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Lost AHP
« on: May 15, 2010, 09:58:45 AM »

I installed AHP a couple of months ago and have everything working good.  I went to open it this morning and it has disapeared from my computer.  What folder should it be in and how do I download it again?

dbemowsk

• Helpful Post Rating: 21
    • PHP Web Scripting
Re: Lost AHP
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 02:42:54 PM »

You should have a folder called ActiveHome Pro under Program Files.  If you installed it though, you should have an ActiveHome Pro link under your start menu and All Programs.  Even if for some strange reason the program itself was gone, you should at least see that.  If you need to download the software again, you will have to get a hold of X10 since the download links used after you purchase the software expire after a week or two.  You will also need to have the original activation codes that were e-mailed to you when you bought it.  Once you download it again, you should burn the original install files to a CD and possibly even make yourself a text file with the activation codes that you can put on the CD also.  That way you will have it if something happens again.

Hope that helps
Dan Bemowski
Owner of PHP Web Scripting LLC
Programmer of RemoteWatch X10
User of any X10 products I can get my hands on.

cajunrc

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 03:48:43 PM »

I did get it reinstalled after I found my invoice number.  I had a problem a couple of weeks ago with spyware and did a restore from an image backup,  but forgot the backup was before I had installed AHP. 
Thanks for the help.

everydayflyer

• Helpful Post Rating: 5
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2010, 04:58:48 PM »

If you need to download the software again, you will have to get a hold of X10 since the download links used after you purchase the software expire after a week or two.  You will also need to have the original activation codes that were e-mailed to you when you bought it.

Perhaps that is the way it is suppose to work however when I purchased AHP (CM15A) I never received an emial with link to software or a registration code. I emalled them about same and over a week later no responce to my email.
I learned here on the Forum that your Invoice # with a -1 added  to the end is the registartion number and also there is a Link posted on the Forum to all of the software download. I down loaded 2.04 and afert installing it  clicked on the AHP update  and updated to 3.228.

Mel99

• Helpful Post Rating: 5
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2010, 09:47:31 AM »

I learned here on the Forum that your Invoice # with a -1 added  to the end is the registartion number

FWIW...

The registration codes I received consisted of the invoice number and:
-1 OnAlert
-2 MyHouseOnline
-3 Smart Macro
-4 iWatchout
-5 AHP

Hope this helps.

Mel

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.