Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: X10 Wireless Transceiver  (Read 22106 times)

dave w

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 139
Re: X10 Wireless Transceiver
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2010, 07:41:33 PM »

Gee, pop, I was only hazing the new guy a bit.

Dear Mr. ABC,

I'm sorry.  I hope you know it was all in good fun.

To answer your question:  The Tm751, RR501, DS7000, and CM15A, (All American models) receive on the 310 mhz range and convert the commands to power line signals.

Hope this helps.
Knight,

I think it is fishhawkk that needs the help. Beelocks had a great fix and we are waiting to see if it worked.
"This aftershave makes me look fat"

pconroy

• Helpful Post Rating: 9
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2010, 12:18:53 AM »

ive just installed the system and the transciver is not being detected and the red light does not come on, help please

On the CM19A - when *does* the red light light?
I've kinda wondered that too?

dave w

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 139
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2010, 06:12:29 PM »

ive just installed the system and the transciver is not being detected and the red light does not come on, help please

On the CM19A - when *does* the red light light?
I've kinda wondered that too?
So you think "fishhawkk" is refering to a CM19A? Makes a lot of sense, I suppose he means the computer isn't detecting the USB connection. Me thinks your crystal ball is finely tuned.
However I am still a little miffed that you don't think my yellow suit and purple tie go togeather.
"This aftershave makes me look fat"

kilo

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2010, 08:24:45 AM »

Hello all.
Can someone tell me the difference between the CM15A and the CM15SD that I see X10.com selling now?
Also, what am I missing by using the CM19A transceiver instead of the CM15 class transceiver?

Thanks

Kilo

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2010, 08:56:44 AM »

CM15A is the basic USB Active Home Pro Interface. Used with the AHP software.
The CM15A can have programs downloaded to it and then have the computer turned off. It also can send and receive. X10 Power Line and RF signals. As it has a power line receiver and transmitter in it. Along with an RF transmitter and receiver.

CM15SD seems to be one of the "Certified Like New" Deals. Includes the CM15A interface AHP software and some of the added plug ins that add features to AHP.

The CM19A that the AHP software was updated to control. Is a USB only device. That must be run from the computer. It is strictly an RF transmitter and receiver. That is why a TM751 Tranceiver is in the package to get the signals onto the power line. It can not have anything downloaded to it so the computer can not be turned off.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 09:51:11 AM by Brian H »

nybuck

• Helpful Post Rating: 17
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2010, 06:45:33 PM »

Hello all.
Can someone tell me the difference between the CM15A and the CM15SD that I see X10.com selling now?

My best guess is SD stands for "Scratch and Dent" or returned item - AKA "Certified Like New"
>!

kilo

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2010, 05:49:25 PM »

Thanks all for the response.  That's exactly what it is.....Certified like new.  I have a couple of cm19a's so if its just the fact that i can turn a computer off, then ill stick to my cm19a's which are new.
I dont mind running a machine since i have a couple of spares.

Thanks again everybody.
Later
Pages: 1 [2]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.