Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: I got my cameras!  (Read 6622 times)

bigb73

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
I got my cameras!
« on: July 07, 2010, 09:29:13 PM »

well i got my cams. RETURNING THEM ;D. customer service pissed me off! ill say this 1st. the cams were pretty cool, cheapest way to go for surveillance, but not SECURITY. 30 min install? NOT! getting them to function was simple. picture wasn't to bad after i found out my router was interfering. i changed the channel and it cleared the picture up pretty descent. I loved the ninja pan and tilt!

Here is why i was pissed and will return them....When i ordered these the lady on the phone told me everything i needed and wanted. 3 b/w cams, receiver, 3 p/t, the transceiver, the pc hook ups, and 3 motion sensors to trigger each cam. thought for $220 cant go wrong here great deal. well guess what I DIDN'T GET motion sensors with my order!which renders these cameras useless. unless you want it to record all day long! i didn't even get the yard sign either! the lady when i ordered told me everything i was getting!

so i called customer service yesterday guys name was Eric Boyd . he said he sees i ordered them and will get back to me the same night. he never called back! wouldnt even reply to my email!

so i called back today. this time they said I never ordered them!!!!!!!!!! B:( {WTF} I said aren't these motion sensors supposed to trigger each cam to turn on? the lady last week explained how they work to me and how they record for 5 min after the detect motion. Oh how cool I get cameras the record all freaking day long!!

she said that a supervisor will call me by tomorrow WE SHAL SEE :'

Gormur

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: I got my cameras!
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2011, 10:10:01 AM »

Hi Bigb73,
How did this end?

Noam

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 51
Re: I got my cameras!
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 12:59:16 PM »

Hi Bigb73,
How did this end?
Considering the last post was almost 18 months ago, and this user hasn't visited the forum in 17 months, I doubt you'll get an answer from them.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.