Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: OnAlert Status for Multiple DS7000  (Read 9738 times)

Kiteloop

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
OnAlert Status for Multiple DS7000
« on: July 11, 2010, 10:50:46 PM »

Hi all,
I've got 2 DS7000's - one that runs door/window sensors and one that has a waterbug attached (its always armed) that I've been using for quite a few years now.  I wanted to get email notification when there is a problem now, so I purchased Activehome pro with all the plugins like OnAlert.

I think I have it all working thanks to these forums (like how to put a decent antenna on the CM15A, and using flags to not get a billion emails - thanks to you people)

1 question: when creating a condition in a macro that says the security status is armed (actually not disarmed), does it know which house code is tied to that sensor, thus which DS7000 I am using?  Everybody is sleeping when I look at this stuff, not keen on testing it out...

I am using flags to get around the sensor checking in problem, and have created a macro on each door sensor that (I believe) checks the flag status and the DS7000 status, if both conditions are met sends me an email.

Should this work?  I just have doubts because I didnt have to say what status to look at...

Thanks
Bruce

Kiteloop

Re: OnAlert Status for Multiple DS7000
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 11:51:17 PM »

I figured this out not long after - as I'm sure most of you know already it isnt actually using the status of the 7000, just looking for arm/disarm signals.  So I got that working by adding in each controller, but may need to get a booster as even with the antena mod the c15a does't always catch the signal from outside the house.  Is there some reliable booster to send the signal from the remote to the C15a?

Thanks
Bruce

spectroil

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 04:56:09 PM »

Hi,
I'm new in this forums...
It's possible place some pictures of your Macros?  I need this flag idea for my house..... 

Regards,

phongluu

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2010, 01:13:40 AM »

DS7000 does not talk to AHP as of now, so it doesn't matter how many devices/sensors you have. Just to make sure arm/dis-arm the correct remote after you "married" it with AHP via "installed" cmd.

P.L

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.