Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Smart Macros downloads torrents  (Read 6651 times)

bocityguy

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Smart Macros downloads torrents
« on: July 23, 2010, 05:09:44 PM »

where can I find a free download of the smart macros plug in?
I feel a little cheated. Just bought home pro software not knowing that smart macros is another add on!

dave w

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 139
Re: Smart Macros downloads torrents
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 05:13:40 PM »

where can I find a free download of the smart macros plug in?
I feel a little cheated. Just bought home pro software not knowing that smart macros is another add on!
Where did you buy from?
If from X10.com, most of their "deals" include the add-ins. Unfortunately there is no free downloads.
"This aftershave makes me look fat"

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
Re: Smart Macros downloads torrents
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 08:21:34 AM »

As Dave pointed out. There are no free downloads for the plug ins. X10 emails you a download link for each piece of software in the order.
That link gets you a loader program not the whole thing. The loader program install the whole program from X10's Servers.

Where did you buy the package?
If it was X10.com did you use the main display page or the "What's On Sale" tab near the top of the screen.
Packages vary depending on where you look. Some include the plug ins some do not.

In fact there is one on the original sales page {not the new one} that is called the Green Automation Package. AHP, CM15A, all the plug ins and an Appliance Module.
On the X10.com web page near the bottom of the screen. 'Go to the Original X10 Homepage' Link gets you there. Nice lady pushing the Newsletter and all.  ;D
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 09:02:29 AM by Brian H »

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.