Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Iwatchmobile bugs  (Read 34365 times)

X10 Dev

• Helpful Post Rating: 19
Re: Iwatchmobile bugs
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2010, 07:38:07 PM »

Thanks for explaining what the product was meant for.
I can handle the capacity of the software but x10 needs to add ( iWatchMobile is a WiFi product but will partially work with some g3 phones.) . All i saw was that it works with any smart phone. lol not exactly the truth.

Now :', can you please add a refresh button so us unfortunate 3G user can manually refresh faster. roflmao. >!

Thank you again and good luck.
We will add a refresh button, or somehow get image updates working better on your phone.   ::)

ka0wph

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2010, 01:02:11 AM »

I just purchased iwatchmobile, and I can't seem to get the product registered.  I go to the add-ons and it's listed, but I've found no way to register it.  When I go to the link to invite a phone, the link is grayed out.  Any ideas out there on this one?

Thanks!

mcguyver

• Helpful Post Rating: 2
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2010, 06:16:46 AM »

I just purchased iwatchmobile, and I can't seem to get the product registered.  I go to the add-ons and it's listed, but I've found no way to register it.  When I go to the link to invite a phone, the link is grayed out.  Any ideas out there on this one?

Thanks!
Have you updated your AHP and other plug in's? If not try that first then see if it registers.
Blackberry Storm -3G only

ka0wph

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2010, 08:22:16 AM »

AHP says there are no updates to my current version, and the plug-ins all have a 10/1/10 update date on them...

J.B.

• Helpful Post Rating: 16
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2010, 11:51:26 AM »

The most recent software can be found on the x10 software download page:

http://www.x10.com/support/support_soft1.htm

You have to enter the registration code sent to you by x10 when you purchased your software.

The latest version of iWatchMobile I see is 3.286.
You can verify your version by clicking Plug-ins, scrolling to the plug-in you want to check, and clicking about.

If you haven't registered, you should be able to bring up the registration box by going to Plug-ins, iWatchMobile, Register now, and enter your registration code.
Sometimes if you copy/paste the code from your email it will add spaces to the code and not work properly.
The best thing is to manually type the reg code into the box.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 12:40:52 PM by J.B. »

mcguyver

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2010, 06:25:55 PM »

Hey  AHP Dev. I don’t know what you did but the newest update for iwatchmoble finally gaven my blackberry storm a heart beat.

I am getting live video movement on 3g. It only lasts about five minutes before it freezes but it’s a big step from the other upgrades. I have also noticed that after about 5 mins the image freezes on the computers internet explorer browser as well.

There are a few other issues I found .
 The image is not the full width of the screen. Only a portion is shown.

When you pan with the arrows the panning does not stop where you want it too. It just keeps moving until it reaches the end of the pan range of the camera.

This is just an fyi. I am very happy with the progress of the software . >! #:)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2010, 06:29:09 PM by mcguyver »

mcguyver

« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2010, 06:59:02 PM »

Ok. After playing around a little more i found it best not to refresh the blackberry's browser. If i want to refresh and get the image moving again all i need to do is press on the 4 multi images to the right a few times and the image will start moving again.  8). And i noticed by not refreshing the browser i get the whole width of the image as well. a little squeezed in but its all there.

mcguyver

« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2010, 06:01:55 PM »

I was really happy with the upgrade to 292. I should have left well enough alone. I then up graded to 293 and that was a mistake.

Now the video disappears on the blackberry storm after a few minutes. /iwmsimple seems to work ok on the cell. and both iwatch and iwmsimple will work on the computer.

Another problem is if you close out AHP on the computer and then restart the program you can no long receive video on the cell or the computer using Http:// 0.0.0.0.:8777/iwatch. I have to reboot the computer before that option will work again.
 Question : can we download older versions of AHP and Iwatchmobile?
 I would like to go back to what worked. 292, .lol

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2010, 07:50:54 PM »

I keep on a removable disk every version of AHP that can be downloaded.  Drop me an e-mail (danLawrence2@comcast.net) and I'll send you 3.292.
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

J.B.

« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2010, 08:12:17 PM »

Another problem is if you close out AHP on the computer and then restart the program you can no long receive video on the cell or the computer using Http:// 0.0.0.0.:8777/iwatch. I have to reboot the computer before that option will work again.

Instead of going to the trouble to reboot, exit AHP then right click your task bar or Ctrl+Alt+Delete and start Task manager.
Go to your processes tab and find x10nets. Kill this process and then open AHP again.
I have to do this when I lose my video feed.
This is happening a lot and also communication errors with the CM15a if sending any number of commands through iWatchMobile/Pro.
It's a pain when I'm not home to reset everything and having no video feed kind of defeats the purpose.

ErikP

« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2010, 01:39:54 AM »

what kind of video breaks are you seeing?  black screen?  small error/failed to load icon where the image should be?  the blue default image only?

mcguyver

« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2010, 05:56:07 AM »

what kind of video breaks are you seeing?  black screen?  small error/failed to load icon where the image should be?  the blue default image only?

On the cell phone I get the black screen. I can see the cell trying to receive information but the screens stays black.

JB. Thanks I will give that a try but we shouldnt have to do that. lol

Dan L you have mail. lol

thanks all

If i have time maybe i will try another fresh install.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 06:19:09 AM by mcguyver »

J.B.

« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2010, 09:45:23 AM »

I'm getting the default image on my iTouch at the times I require reloading the x10nets process.
I also get this on the Blackberry.
On my Blackberry, when I do have the video feed display on the iTouch, I find the image flickers between a black screen and the feed.
Both devices seem to time out and lose the video sometimes and I find I will get a frozen or still image of the feed on the Blackberry until I refresh the page or close and reopen it.
The tilt down and pan right buttons are also still off-centered on the Blackberry (3.293).
Pages: 1 [2]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.