Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: iWatchMobile Was Told "No Registration Code Required"  (Read 9910 times)

Frank3d

• Helpful Post Rating: 3
iWatchMobile Was Told "No Registration Code Required"
« on: October 15, 2010, 09:37:15 PM »

Just purchased AHP suite with all the plugins. I never received the email with the registration codes so called and X10 gave them to me on the phone.
SW31,32,33,34 and 39 codes were given and worked OK but they told me no code was required for SW45A iWatchMobile. Not true, it keeps asking to register it when I select it from the drop down menu. Any one else run into this? ??? Now its Friday evening and have to wait till Monday for X10 support.  :-[

anthonylavado

• Helpful Post Rating: 23
  • At a position relative to the observer.
    • anthonylavado.com
Re: iWatchMobile Was Told "No Registration Code Required"
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 10:09:32 PM »

Have you tried the next number in your registration code series?
ie. Order Number 12345

So reg codes 12345-1, 12345-2, etc. It can go up to 9 or even higher.
Follow me on Twitter: @anthonylavado
Now making guest appearances in the Home Automation Chat Room

Frank3d

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2010, 09:40:31 AM »

anthonylavado,
The registration codes are now your order number with a dash -1,2,3,4,5  etc. And yes I tried a -6 and a -0 at the end.
My purchased AHP Suite included : AHP w/code ending -1, iWatchOut w/code ending -2, OnAlert w/code ending -3, myHouse Online w/code ending -4 and Smart Macro w/code ending -5 and supposedly nothing needed for iWatchMobile. Since iWatchMobile kept asking for a registration code I tried a -6 and a -0 with no results for either. All other plugins registered correctly.
Did you folks that have iWatchMobile need a valid registration code or did the girl at X10 tell me wrong in that I did not need one for iWatchMobile? Thanks to all of you for the support on this post.

X10 Dev

• Helpful Post Rating: 19
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2010, 04:29:28 PM »

Did you folks that have iWatchMobile need a valid registration code or did the girl at X10 tell me wrong in that I did not need one for iWatchMobile? Thanks to all of you for the support on this post.
iWatchMobile does require a registration code.  I appologize for our customer service getting it wrong and will forward your info to them so they can take care of you on Monday.

Frank3d

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2010, 08:45:09 PM »

AHP Dev,
I guess I cant get iWatchMobile going now until next week. I sure wish X10 had some kind of support during the weekend. Oh well shi" happens. Thanks anyway........................ :(

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.