Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: iWatchMobile dont work  (Read 15541 times)

the

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
iWatchMobile dont work
« on: October 23, 2010, 11:27:01 AM »

I bought iWatchMobile package the same day that the i iWatchMobile pro came out and the box is on the way
here ..I call customer service so i can change it to the iWatchMobile pro and i will pay for the diffrent
but they dont ..Anyway it take me 5 days now and it is still dont work at all ..I just need to see how is working so i can buy some more camera
and set it up..I have read all the post here and i see the same problem as mine ..Well just wait for the AHP update then..

ErikP

Re: iWatchMobile dont work
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 01:38:54 AM »

can you be more specific with what problems you are experiencing?  maybe we can help get you up and running before the next release, but we need to know specifically which issues you are encountering :)

the

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 12:22:16 PM »

Good price for and upgaded iwatchmobile pro here ..and i will call later ..

Stef Feldman If you would like to use your mobile phone for an “anywhere” application, yes the new iWatchMobile Pro will be needed. For users who have already purchased the IWatchMobile application, we have a call in special available for this new application at $9.99. Please feel free to message me your contact information or contact us at 1800-675-3044 if you would like to take advantage of this promotion

the

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2010, 01:15:03 PM »

I just call and order and it is 15.90$ ..

1 iWatchMobile PRO Software Module for AciveHome Pro
See what's included  SW47A-EXCLUSIVE-UPGRADE-1019-TEL $10 $10

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product Total   $10
Shipping: Reship - FREE   $5.90
Grand Total   
Total is  15.90$ ..

J.B.

• Helpful Post Rating: 16
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2010, 01:25:06 PM »

The shipping charge should not show on your statement as it is download only.
Total should be $9.99 once billed.
The email still shows they charge you shipping, but in fact they don't.

the

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2010, 11:43:33 PM »

I got iwatchmobile pro upgraded now and it is still dont work at all ..Every time i click on the link in my inbox mail
it show error 500 on my HTC fuze and the same error 500 on my computer also ..I think there is problem with
x10 server there ??.Any help..?.

ErikP

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2010, 02:09:26 PM »

Which link gives you the 500 error, the link that begins with iw.x10.com, or the link that begins with your IP address, or both?  if you get a 500 error at all you have connected to the server but some other error occurred preventing the proper function of the page.  if you click the links directly in the invite email dialog to open your browser does the page successfully load?

Gacky2k

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2010, 02:53:36 PM »

The one the gives this error for me is the one that starts with iw.x10.com.  I bookmark it and open it from the bookmark.  Usually works the first few times after refreshing the security code and reinviting...but then fails after a few attempts with the 500 server error.  I haven't tried going BACK to the invitation email and retrying the link there...only used the bookmark after it worked from the invite.  Is there something different about the methods? I can try if you think there is.

EDIT to add:  I tried the link  in the invitation email...no go..still an error.  Even the OnAlert one isn't working either.  I wonder...is there a conflict between the two maybe?  Like if I am using iWatchMobile, then use OnAlert mobile, then go back to iWatchMobile...that swapping back and forth could cause issues?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2010, 02:56:03 PM by Gacky2k »

geeforce

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2010, 08:51:16 PM »

Hello ErikP. I have chatted with you before on an another page. I wanted to give you my progress and to see if you may have a suggestion on fixing the issue. I chated with the Norton community and have excluded AHP and x10 module exe. from the firewall. I ran the 8777/iwatchout program using WiFi and it works fine with my firewall up. I also have been in contact with Cisco. They showed me how to do portforwarding or at least how to open the ports through the router. That was easy. There is no complex set of routiunes to go through. aleast not with my system: the LinkSys E1000 router. I simply had to go to basic set up, exclude the ip address from being reassigned by the router, go to application and gaming and input the port numbers and program name. I used the single port forwarding tab since it is only 1 port that is being used. I also forwarded the IP address of the laptop that is running AHP. I tried my cellphone without using the WiFi connection and went straight to the web and used the link 8777/iwatchout and it didn't work. I used your server link and it worked fine. I am pretty sure of this though. there is something wrong with your server, because it works fine sometimes and other times you'll get the 500 error server disconnected. Unless there is something that i have over looked. I am going to contact Cisco again to make sure i have forwarded the ports correctly. If you have any suggestion please let me know. thank you in advance.

geeforce

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2010, 09:07:47 AM »

hello x10. I noticed something last night. I was at work and tried to use the link using your server. I got the 500 errror. I also noticed that on my palm pre' signal reader i didn't see EV, 1x, etc. I walked until i saw the EV and i had 4 bars, so i tried the link. It worked with no problems. i hadn't noticed it before but it makes sense to me now. In order to make a connection to your server you need a good data signal strength. i had been seeing bars but not the EV or the 1x. Everytime i came into that signal strength last night  and used the saved bookmark it worked everytime. i saw my cameras all night when i went on break. i know this software is new to the company and all the bugs have not been worked out yet. Maybe this will be a solution for everyone. Ckeck your data tranfer strength. I found myself in roaming a lot of the time and enabled data roaming on my palm pre' it connected everytime. iwatchmobile pro works as they say. I think you have made a believer in me about your software. You just have to know how to work it. Thank you.

ErikP

« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2010, 04:06:11 PM »

I tried the link  in the invitation email...no go..still an error.  Even the OnAlert one isn't working either.  I wonder...is there a conflict between the two maybe?  Like if I am using iWatchMobile, then use OnAlert mobile, then go back to iWatchMobile...that swapping back and forth could cause issues?

The link should be static for the reflector link, so there should be no difference between a bookmark you made, and the invite email, unless you changed your security code.

The reflector shouldn't have any problems switching apps like you are describing.

If you update to the latest version of ActiveHome Pro, what error text do you get after the 500 error?  We have updated the software to give more descriptive errors.  What exactly are you doing to get a connection briefly again?  You mentioned resetting your security code.  Are you able to get a connection back without resetting your code?  Are you doing anything else when you rest your code, or just clicking the Rest Security Key button and trying the link again?

I tried my cellphone without using the WiFi connection and went straight to the web and used the link 8777/iwatchout and it didn't work.

Did you use the IP address of your computer (the one in the invite email) or the IP address of your router (in your router config's status page) when you tried this?  The invite email is for internal network use only, to work with port forwarding you will have to use the IP address of the router and ignore the invite email.  It sounds like you did everything else correctly from your description.

iwatchmobile pro works as they say.
I'm glad this working for you :)  Let us know if you have any other problems with it and we will fix it as soon as we are able.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.