Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: IconRemote Lite?  (Read 35754 times)

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
Re: IconRemote Lite?
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2010, 07:10:00 AM »

The IR18A users manual is not on the sales site yet but is in the manuals area of the FTP site. Called a single user model.
It also has a IR19A Dual Users Manual for download.
ftp://ftp.x10.com/pub/manuals/ir18a-nc-om.pdf
ftp://ftp.x10.com/pub/manuals/ir19a-nc-om.pdf

tom j

• Helpful Post Rating: 16
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2010, 06:19:29 PM »

Oh, well   >*<
Agreed. I'm just serving up the "forum facts" anyways. Personally, I use both a Harmony 670 with IR543, and an Nstinct. Both for different systems, but they serve a common purpose.

Also, for clarification, X10 are *not* UEI, but they do make the remotes for them. That's why you'll see a lot of common codes between Universal Remotes. When it comes to manufacturing them, X10 is among the biggest.

Example? I set up my Motorola PVR with Cogeco Cable (Canadian company). I thought I recognized the codes when I got my Nstinct and started setting things up. Sure enough, they were the same, all the way down to the 99x series of override/punchthrough codes. I still really, really like the Nstinct though.

Thinking about picking up one of these Lite's for my parents think they would really like the icons! But anthonylavado think you could give me a hand setting up my Harmony 550 for X10 commands there's pratically nothing concering this in the instructions, I'm sure they are pretty simular I just have two house codes to deal with, just want to start with the basic on/off commands I already have a ir543. Thanks!

Tom J.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2010, 06:22:01 PM by tom j »

J.B.

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2010, 06:27:21 PM »

AFAIK, the Icon Lite uses stickers and not an LCD for the channel icons. I didn't realize this until I read up on the Philips branded one.
Just thought I'd pass that along in case people weren't aware.

tom j

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2010, 08:20:36 PM »

Does this remote have learning capabilities and can it do x10 macros. Thanks!   ???

Tom j.

J.B.

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2010, 08:34:24 PM »

The Icon lite doesn't have RF.
You would have to use an IR543 to control x10 modules and use it to trigger macros from AHP.
I don't actually own one of these but have read that it does have the learning feature.

tom j

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2010, 08:04:23 PM »

The Icon lite doesn't have RF.
You would have to use an IR543 to control x10 modules and use it to trigger macros from AHP.
I don't actually own one of these but have read that it does have the learning feature.

Hi thanks what about learning capabilities if for example it doesn't have the code for a device.

Tom j.
Pages: 1 [2]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.