Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Cable signal extenders with remote extender reciever/transmitter combo  (Read 1901 times)

buxtor

• Helpful Post Rating: 0

I purchased the audio/video extender units with remote ir transmitter/reciever combo over a year ago. I have tried all the options listed with the only success being to disconnect them and let them sit collecting dust. The ONLY thing i have gotten use out of is the remote which is the only one i have found that controls the most impossible items. Somethings gotta give!

HA Dave

• Helpful Post Rating: 175
Re: Cable signal extenders with remote extender reciever/transmitter combo
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2010, 01:26:54 PM »

I have tried all the options listed with the only success being to disconnect them and let them sit collecting dust.

Bummer you had a problem. I originally purchased the same video senders [from RadioShack.. back in-the-day] when I built my Home Theater so I could display the movie in the restroom at the same time as on-screen. I think I have 3 or 4 sets now.

Later I added the upstairs TV and even added X10 cameras into the video setup. I've even connected the same sender/receivers to my Laptop to put YouTube on the TV.

I know the units work... I don't know why yours aren't. What do they do.. or don't do?
Home Automation is an always changing technology

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.