Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: HELP three cameras not working in AHP  (Read 2030 times)

chicago66

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
HELP three cameras not working in AHP
« on: January 01, 2011, 04:08:05 PM »

just reinstalled my AHP 3.296
my old computer crashed.
for plugins i have my house on line, smart macros, iwatchmobilepro

I purchased AHP back in 2006. 

so here are the bugs..

1.  the three cameras do not seem to work together.  its like the stronger one.  the one closer to the reciever overpowers the others so when i click on the "on air"  the over powering camera is still on.   when i put all the cameras in the same room it works.  is this just the way the system works. 

2.  I watchmobile pro works for like 5 miniutes.. then i try and relog on and get an error code "500"

3.  is there a good link for smart macros.   looking to have the cameras take a picture at a certain time of day and email it to me.  does not seem to work and if i remeber right i have to do into smart marcros ect.. but still no luck

thanks

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
Re: HELP three cameras not working in AHP
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 04:17:17 PM »

Did the cameras ever work together?

#1 Only one camera can be On at a time or they step on each other as you are seeing. They are controlled by an X10 power line signal to the camera power supplies. All of them should be on the same House Code and Unit Code in a group of four. 1-4;5-8;9-12 and 13-16. Turn one on and the other three go off. It sounds like you have a power line signal problem and the On and Off commands are not getting to the cameras power supplies. To control them. When you had them in the same room the signals where able to control them.

Have you done any signal troubleshooting yet?
http://jvde.us/x10_troubleshooting.htm
http://www.act-remote.com/PCC/uncle.htm

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.