Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: active home pro  (Read 3260 times)

leandrooliver

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
active home pro
« on: January 10, 2011, 01:33:17 AM »

these are the programs that I buy from you.
AHP Plug-in - Security
AHP Plug-in - ANT - Network:
Macro Active Home Pro Smart Plug-in
AHP Plug-in - AVX - Video:
Active Home Professional Software.

Active Home Professional Software works perfectly but the other plug-in I can not install because when I do the windows xp tells me that there was an error with this active home and needs to close. then the Active Home Professional Software program might not work and I have to reinstall it again.
I just need to know how to install the plug-in after having installed Active Home Professional Software

B.A.

• Helpful Post Rating: 2
Re: active home pro
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 06:59:55 AM »

If I recall correctly, when I had this problem, I had to install all the plug ins first, then AHP.

lviper

• PI Expert
  • Helpful Post Rating: 10
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 10:19:35 AM »

I did notice this when I recently reinstalled my software. When I made my ahp purchase it was version 296. I initally installed 296 then the plugins. Everything worked. When I reinstalled recently version 301 was out so I installed it and then my plugins and I got the same errors. So I reinstalled 301 again on top of the plugins and the error went away.

I'm sure it would have all installed and worked fine if I reinstalled 296 first, then the plugins followed by 301.

Noam

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 51
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 12:14:51 PM »

For some reason, there is some quirk with the latest iterations of AHP and the plugins.
As others here have already said, if you run the latest AHP install (3.301) AFTER you install the plugins, that seems to correct it.

thejackal

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2011, 08:01:12 PM »

I will concur with the others. install the plug ins and then do the AHP. Works for me every time. just reinstall AHP over top of the 1st one does the trick as well.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.