Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Iwatchout Mobile Pro Flashing  (Read 9573 times)

DeeJayT

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
Iwatchout Mobile Pro Flashing
« on: January 25, 2011, 02:52:12 PM »

I just installed iwatchout mobile pro on my iphone and it does work but it flashes between a black screen and the video feed constantly, is this normal? I have 3 cameras operating and it does this on all three.

DeeJayT

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
Re: Iwatchout Mobile Pro Flashing
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 06:09:29 PM »

Boy I feel stupid! Restarted the computer and everything works fine.............  -:)

ward

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: Iwatchout Mobile Pro Flashing
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 03:39:38 PM »

I am having the worst Time with x10 . . . every time I talk to customer support they sound very unsure of what they are saying, and I get different answers from everyone.  So far my cameras work for a total of 6 hours then I get the 500 Error - Server not found . . . . I reinstall Iwatchout mobile pro . . . then it works again, BUT ONLY FOR 6 HOURS . . . this is very frustrating because I got the cameras so that I can view my warehouse when I am away(which I am away at all times), my warehouse is also an hour away from where I live, so I cannot drive back every 6  hours just to reinstall Iwatchout mobilePro.  PLEASE SOMEONE HELP  If I can't get this working I may have to go to a completely different camera system which I don't want to do simply because I have already payed for and installed all cameras and they work just not over the internet.  NEED HELP ASAP THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.