🖥️ActiveHome Pro > Mobile Apps

email pictures

(1/2) > >>

hpdrifter:
Finally, after over a year and a half(off and on) of trying to send an email, I got one.

After all of my searching, reading, and looking I finally stumbled upon "MyHouse Status".
I never heard once about "Connect" in said object.  I thought the modem connection was all that was needed.  Now, I can get a text message, but have had absolutely no luck in getting a picture.

I can send a picture to my cell phone with MyphoneNo@mms.att.net with my email service at yahoo, but have been unable to get it thru AHP portal or whatever.  Any clues out there?
I know there is supposed to be that capability, but..................

Tuicemen:
I've never tried to e-mail pictures and definatly not to a cell phone.
You may need one of the cell phone apps to do this !
This isn't a smartmacro issue anyways it is a myhouse/iwatch issue I'll move it as it my gennerate a responce from someone with it being in the correct section!

hpdrifter:
It may ultimately be an iWatch issue, but I was trying to email a image thru a macro.  The email text worked ok, finally.  Why not one little image.

I can email text thru the system, why not a picture/image?  It's got a function for it.

I can email my phone an image thru my email at yahoo.  Shouldn't be much different.

Tuicemen:
I don't have the option to send pictures so this is definately a phone App issue!
What AHP plug-ins do you have install?

hpdrifter:
heres where it is.

I've got the 5 package suite.  ahp, macros, iwatch, onalrt, myhouse.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version