Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: My iphone 3gs will not connect with iwatchmobile pro?  (Read 9187 times)

ow

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
My iphone 3gs will not connect with iwatchmobile pro?
« on: February 12, 2011, 03:36:44 PM »

I can't connect to my iphone with iwatchmobile pro.  Either with 3g or wifi.  The addresses x10 sent seem to be correct, however, no connection.  Works on my computer okay but not on iphone.  All is installed and my camera is working okay with my computer???

Any suggestions.  I have read all the forums but still nothing.

jecstl77

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
Re: My iphone 3gs will not connect with iwatchmobile pro?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 09:45:21 AM »

let me no mine wont work on 3g either get error  code about server

works fine on wifi

ow

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2011, 09:56:59 AM »

Still no 3G and I did have wifi only for  a couple of times.....seems that it is knocking out my linksys wireless n router when i connect the transfer cable to computer.

DeeJayT

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2011, 06:08:59 PM »

I went through the same problems with my iphone but with a little research and setting up it now works flawlessly with wifi and 3g. First off connecting to your own router within sight of it will be a problem because of loopback through the router if you go to a neighbors or freinds house and connect through wifi it should work. The best way to set up 3g is to go to www.dyndns.com and setup a free account and setup port forwarding on your router, a static IP on your server computer and a DYNDNS IP updater. It may sound confusing but its actually very easy to do. Search the forum I can't recall the name but someone wrote a good article on doing this. I tried connecting by 3g through X10's server but it never worked for more than a day, kept getting the Server not found 500 error.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.