Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: AHP Recording Problem  (Read 4883 times)

Winkman

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
AHP Recording Problem
« on: March 06, 2011, 01:20:47 PM »

Hi everyone i need some help ! Im running the Latest version of AHP , Iwatchout and iwatchout mobile pro . My problem is AHP will not record any video . I set up a a camera with a motion sensor to trigger using a Macro and it all seems to work just fine when motion is detected . The recording light is flashing indicating record and then turns off recording after 2 mins or no motion. When i go to watch the video AHP somtimes Crashes or the Video is not there. If i have to reinstall AHP how do i re register it ?

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: AHP Recording Problem
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 01:58:22 PM »

The issue is most likely a codexs issue you can try different ones.
Reinstalling AHP you will need your registration #s
You should have them written down or backed up by some means.
Everyone needs that info again at some point!
 >!
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

Winkman

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 11:19:40 AM »

Have Tried different codecs and i still have the same problem . Shows that its recording but there is no recordings. Should i reinstall ahp ? Also i cant seem to find the AHX file that i need to back up. Running Win 7 Ultimate. I looked in the ahp file but i dont see a file  called .ahx.

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 11:36:25 AM »

You most likely need to set you file view settings to allow you to see system files!
The file is in the AHP root folder.
 >!
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

camuser

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2012, 11:17:18 AM »

Did anybody solve this?  I installed AHP 3.318 and the macros will not record anything.  When I trigger the sensor, I see the macros flash and the record indicator comes on.  When the sensor triggers off, the macros flash and the record indicator turns off.  I go to the MyImages Video folder and there is nothing stored there.  I can go to the camera console and hit the record button and I can manually start and stop recording OK from there.  These recordings show up in the My Images Video folder.  Just won't record when started from the macro.  Regarding the codecs, I have tried changing codecs and saving the change and it keeps resetting itself back to the Cinepak Codec by Radius.  What's up with that?

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.