Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: AHP not playing welll with others  (Read 2485 times)

erniejt

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
AHP not playing welll with others
« on: November 12, 2010, 05:15:00 AM »

Hi all,
I've been using AHP for a ong time now with minimal (if any) complaints. Lately though I've taken the plunge into using video surveillence. I've added the IWatchout plug-in which seems to work fine with AHP. However, I'v a lso added Vanguard ICC, and lately, Sentinel ICC. Sentinel was put in Vanguard's place as per tech support (mucho problems with rundll32). Okay, so now Sentinel seems to work (at least better than Vanguard, though there are still problems), but the reason I'm posting here is due to the conflict between AHP and "something".
I seem to go through a regular ritual. I install Vanguard or Sentinel, and when I try to run AHP I get that good old Rundll32 message again. It seems as if all of my X10 software is fighting with each other for computer dominance.
I'd really liek ot be able to run all this software off the same machine. Has anyone else experienced this, or have suggestions how to fix it? I thought I was pretty good at this stuff, but I'm stumped again!.
Thanks

darkstarz

• Helpful Post Rating: 3
  • USMC - Semper Fi - Once a Marine, Always a Marine
    • Darkstarz World
Re: AHP not playing welll with others
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2011, 05:06:13 PM »

Hey have you ever gotten any reply or found an ansewer to this problem? I am haaving the same issue right now and can't figure out what's causing it.
Larry S.
http://www.darkstarz.com
The impossible we do immediately,
Miracles may take us a day longer.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.