Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Vangaurd scan Button doen't stay on  (Read 5808 times)

BKTow

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Vangaurd scan Button doen't stay on
« on: March 26, 2011, 03:40:53 PM »

Hey all, newbie to the forum.....anyway have had 3 cam system for a few years w/ normal problems.....

The other day/week whatever it was I tuned up my PC running XP sp3 and now my scan button doesn't stay on...one scan (cam 1 - 2 or 2-3) and it will turn off.....Anyone have a clue?

BKTow

Re: Vangaurd scan Button doen't stay on
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 03:49:59 PM »

It's actually Sentinel software, but the whole scan deal is really freaky.....If I'm viewing cam1 and hit the scan button it'll jump to cam 2 and then turn itself off.

I've tried to reset the scan sequence, added, removed, but it still won't work right.

mombasssa1

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 12:31:48 AM »

:'(
i just bought the software and have exactly the same problem with the scan button it scans once then stops... the software is compltely worthless if you can't automatically scan all your cameras..its a one camera system..is anyone watching these posts to provide a solution... if not im boxing this up and getting my money back

dave w

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 139
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 04:44:06 PM »

i just bought the software and have exactly the same problem with the scan button it scans once then stops... the software is compltely worthless if you can't automatically scan all your cameras..its a one camera system..is anyone watching these posts to provide a solution... if not im boxing this up and getting my money back
FWIW
I doubt anyone from X10 will see your post. This forum is users only. The rumor is X10 may be having some business problems. May be somewhat chaotic in Renton HQ right now.
"This aftershave makes me look fat"

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.