Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Unhappy customer.  (Read 3094 times)

ytsud

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Unhappy customer.
« on: March 23, 2011, 08:50:34 PM »

I hope this isn't posted in the wrong place, but I have to air. On 14 March I paid $300 for a Sentenial camera on special. I heard nothing of my shipment as of two days ago, so I called sales. They said it must be a back oredered item but they could send me a recertified the very next day. I excepted. I have heard nothing. Secondly, I recently ordered a white camera to blend in an installation. The add said I could choose the longer delivery time for free shipment. I checked that box, when I clicked the Paypal box, they added $5.90 with a note stating all us sales under $45 must pay a minimum of $5.90. I have no use for this kind of shoddy business practice. If one of my employees was guilty of this kind of action, they would be gone. I know no one cares, but I have withdrawn my email and have made my last purchase. For those that have also expressed their own bad times, I now understand.

HA Dave

• Helpful Post Rating: 175
Re: Unhappy customer.
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 06:10:01 PM »

I hope this isn't posted in the wrong place, but I have to air.

Yes. You did post in the wrong area.... as this entire forum is dedicated to helping our fellow (gals too) X10 users. The forums are here for your enjoyment and as a way for you to interact with other X10 users such as yourself to share, learn and find answers. Your questions are answered by unpaid forum members. We are X10 users, just like you, who, through trial-and-error and/or reading-and-learning from the efforts of others, have somewhat mastered the "skill' of getting this technology to work. 

So, is there anyway we can help you?
Please feel free to email webmaster@x10.com or support@x10.com with your issues!
you'll get better results!
Edited by tuicemen adding email links
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 06:32:15 PM by Tuicemen »
Home Automation is an always changing technology

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.