Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Timer Inop  (Read 4292 times)

Winkman

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Timer Inop
« on: March 26, 2011, 02:18:50 PM »

I Need some help . Im running the latest AHP and im trying to make my front camera not record on weekends when the kids are here. I Have a macro triggered by a front yard motion sensor to start recording. I also added a timer to both the start and stop recording Macros so it would only record between dawn and dusk on the weekdays . I then hit the save to update the interface but it still keeps recording when theres motion ! Its driving me NUTS. What could i be doing wrong ?

Noam

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 51
Re: Timer Inop
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 08:40:14 PM »

I Need some help . Im running the latest AHP and im trying to make my front camera not record on weekends when the kids are here. I Have a macro triggered by a front yard motion sensor to start recording. I also added a timer to both the start and stop recording Macros so it would only record between dawn and dusk on the weekdays . I then hit the save to update the interface but it still keeps recording when theres motion ! Its driving me NUTS. What could i be doing wrong ?
Did you add a TIMER to the macro, or a CONDITION?
Adding a timer would simply make the macro run at those times.
If you add a condition to only have it record motion during the times and days you want, that would probably work.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.