Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: X10 ActivePhone Pro sw51a  (Read 36366 times)

ErikP

Re: X10 ActivePhone Pro sw51a
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2011, 12:11:16 AM »

I can help with that too :)  It is actually just a method for bookmarking any web page to your home screen.  In the case of web apps, if they are opened from this type of a bookmark they give you some extra screen space to work with.  Anyway...

Open the link in your web browser
Click the bookmark button on the bottom of the browser (right in the middle)
Click the Add to Home Screen button on the pop-up menu
Accept the defaults or rename the shortcut as you like
You should see the shortcut added to your home screen

The main trick to all this, is that this is the same as a browser bookmark, so if your Xid or any other part of the URL changes you will need to create a new bookmark.

tomh

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2011, 03:08:53 PM »

Got that working.  I think this is capable of a 3G connection is it not?  I guess I need to work on port forwarding now.

Thanks,

tomh

ErikP

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2011, 05:19:31 PM »

The 3G link from the invite dialog/email is accessible from the 3G network, and any other location with internet access.

Port forwarding is only necessary if you also want to be able to access your WiFi link from outside your home network.

Erik

tomh

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2011, 06:57:31 PM »

So, I've been experimenting with the ActivePhone Pro and found different things happen.  I can no longer see ActivePhone and I'm supposing that is because this is an upgrade and supercedes it.  It's a bit quirky with Macros--I have several Macros set up that call upon each other.  I have overcome the 4 hour delay situation and can write several Macros to call upon others which I can increase my time to just about whatever I want.  I have appliance modules and their corresponding phantom modules to make this work.  My ActivePhone Pro screen only shows the phantom modules, not the regular modules.  My Macro keys don't show at all (the blue ones you see on the screen).  If I'm on 3G then you can see the phantom modules go on and off by looking at the fuzzy circle on the right of the screen.  It doesn't do  this if I'm WiFi.  It turns my light on (it's my visual reference), but doesn't turn it off if using WiFi.  The On and Off button at the bottom of the screen on my iPhone stays on once the Macro is completed.  I have to touch the Off button to reset it.  The Macro completes in 3G only.  Hmmmm........just some information to share.

tomh

hshermer2

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2011, 01:03:43 PM »

When I access activephone on my android phone I get a screen that is lacking of all the Modules and timers, macros etc that are in my PC active home file. The top of the page says there are no modules and i should add them in active home. It appears to not be communicating with the PC. Could this be a problem with my router (firewall)? Do I need to have a specific filename for my data? I'm stumped.

B.A.

• Helpful Post Rating: 2
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2011, 11:52:14 AM »

Installed Activephone PRO and everything seems to work fine except I have a small
question mark inside the slider ??? Is this supposed to be there? It doesn't look right, but
everything seems to be working fine.

tybirdtybird

« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2011, 10:33:34 AM »

I have iPhone 3GS now waiting on the new one coming out this fall . Right now I'm using x10 commander wish it would work with x10 alarm. So going to wait unill I get it to try ahp pro.

PhillipW

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2011, 07:43:08 PM »

I've been using ActiveHome Pro for a couple years. I bought ActivePhone Pro today. I'm using it with a HTC EVO running Android 2.3. It took a bit of head scratching, but I got it up and running. Pretty cool so far.

MANOWAR©

• Helpful Post Rating: 3
  • Your new messiah's me.
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2011, 09:30:10 PM »

Ordered this today and got the confirmation email. How do I get the registration number I put in AHP?? I have the order number but when I put -1 at the end I get a message saying Registration code not found.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2011, 10:08:53 PM by MANOWAR© »
Lesbians killed the mullet for everyone.
Pages: 1 [2]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.