🖥️ActiveHome Pro > MyHouse Online

ActiveHome Pro - MyHouse not connecting

(1/2) > >>

freeballer:
Active home, so far, has been working. I typed my license for myhouse and configured it
with a username/pass, and allowed the rooms to be viewed. I can connect to the Myhouse "website"
but all I see is "new room 1" and no modules. My rooms are "Entertainment room", "bedroom". These are missing!
Whats more is at the bottom left it has an icon and that says device not connected. WTF?

Please help

Dan Lawrence:
It's Active Home Pro.  The old Active Home had no plug-ins.   What .ahx files do you have, from your post it looks like you opened the MyHome.ahx file.

freeballer:
I do have a "MyHome.ahx" file in "c:\program files\activehome pro\"
I just started editing when I first downloaded the software I didn't open anything specifically..
Should there be more than one, or at a different location?

freeballer:
after opening and checking a few things I found the client can't seem to connect to the "server".
I've opened ports for activehome in windows firewall. Is there another program that takes care of
the myhome server? (path please). I also have a router, is there some ports I need opened?

Dan Lawrence:

--- Quote from: freeballer on May 03, 2011, 08:11:55 PM ---I do have a "MyHome.ahx" file in "c:\program files\activehome pro\"
I just started editing when I first downloaded the software I didn't open anything specifically..
Should there be more than one, or at a different location?

--- End quote ---

You can make any changes you want in MyHome.ahx but ALWAYS save it with a new name.  On my AHP system I have 14 different .ahx files for all times of a year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version