🔌General Home Automation > HomeSeer

I'm A HS2 user

(1/4) > >>

Randy B.:
I was a HS2 user.

My CM11A died so I plunged in and bought the CM15A with ActiveHomePro.  Yes, it came with v3.236.  I tried to get it to work.  I rewrote my HS2 scripts to run in AHP.  I finally gave up and downloaded the CM15A plug-in for HS2.

I'm still a HS2 user.

Dan Lawrence:
You mean HomeSeer Home Control Software HS2?   How does it work with the CM15A and X10 modules?

Randy B.:

--- Quote from: Dan Lawrence on January 22, 2010, 08:15:39 PM ---You mean HomeSeer Home Control Software HS2?   How does it work with the CM15A and X10 modules?

--- End quote ---

Yes.

Aside from the XCam2 WideEye security cameras, everything works fine.  I kept AHP installed just for the cameras.

As far as the X-10 modules go, I have a variety of light switches, lamp modules, chimes, motion sensors, and remotes.  I use an AC-RF2 plug-in for my WGL W800-32 receiver (better range than the CM15A), and I have MS10A's, DS10A's and a PS561 Security Console which work well with it.  The CM15A is merely my link to the powerline.

I had an initial problem with the CM15A plug-in not dimming properly and not sending multi-unit commands, but one request to their support staff had that rectified quickly with a newly written plug-in within a few days.

Apparently, not the same class of support here, at all!

dave w:

--- Quote from: RandyCBoone on January 26, 2010, 03:11:43 PM ---
I had an initial problem with the CM15A plug-in not dimming properly and not sending multi-unit commands, but one request to their support staff had that rectified quickly with a newly written plug-in within a few days.

--- End quote ---
Randy,

Do you do any HS scripting? And have you sat in on any of the HS webinars? I have trouble writing VB scripts, they look right but usually don't work. I sat in on last weeks Scripting webinar but fell asleep in 15 minutes...life gets tough when you are an old geezer like me...sigh  :D

Randy B.:

--- Quote from: dave w on January 26, 2010, 08:33:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: RandyCBoone on January 26, 2010, 03:11:43 PM ---

--- End quote ---
Randy,

Do you do any HS scripting? And have you sat in on any of the HS webinars? I have trouble writing VB scripts, they look right but usually don't work. I sat in on last weeks Scripting webinar but fell asleep in 15 minutes...life gets tough when you are an old geezer like me...sigh  :D

--- End quote ---

I'm with you Dave.  I too sat in on the webinar last week and, like you, dozed off in 15 minutes or so.  No, I don't do any scripting.  My son has toyed with it, but then again, he's a VB programmer by trade.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version