Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: I'm A HS2 user  (Read 34665 times)

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
I'm A HS2 user
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2010, 03:22:57 PM »

The receiver chip has a disable pin on it. Though try and get to it and safely pull it High maybe a chore.
My CM15A has no problem receiving close RF commands with no antenna on it. Just the female F connector.

mike

• Helpful Post Rating: 14
I'm A HS2 user
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2011, 07:22:01 PM »

The receiver chip has a disable pin on it. Though try and get to it and safely pull it High maybe a chore.
My CM15A has no problem receiving close RF commands with no antenna on it. Just the female F connector.

anyone try to short antenna to ground with short wire to see if that kills it more?

and yes, HS log sees all that my ahp sees.  I would like to try a CM19a with HS so it can be on a separate computer from my AHP one but there is not one for it in HS.  And cant get rid of AHP cause so far I cannot get HS to see VA12 video with their webnet plug in, altho getting close to making their IP camera interface to work with IP cameras....  why can't we just have one program that does it all?

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
I'm A HS2 user
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2011, 08:05:45 PM »

I put a shorted F connector into my modified CM15A and it picked up RF signals for about the same distance as with the no antenna.
Probably the short wire from the receiver board to the center pin of the female F jack on the CM15a was still picking up some RF. Even when tied back to the CM15As common ground plane.
Pages: 1 [2]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.