Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Problems setting up my 6th camera!!!  (Read 11169 times)

Phil45680

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: Problems setting up my 6th camera!!!
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2011, 01:56:04 PM »

Brian,

I have ordered an NEW CR13A from eBay. I will let you know how that works out when I receive that new controller. I have a CR12A which will turn on camera #6. Only thing is, with this controller I have to FIRST turn OFF the active camera THEN switch on #6. I did try setting my CR13A to 9+ but that made no difference. I don't have a CM15A so I can't test it that way. I have AHP but sold off the controller at one time. Shouldn't have done that but, as they say, live and learn.

One thing for sure. If you are into X10, you need all the extra parts you can get your hands on!   rofl
Be Careful! For the toes you step on today may be connected to the butt you have to kiss tomorrow!

Phil45680

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: Problems setting up my 6th camera!!!
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2011, 05:05:02 PM »

Ok, my new CR13A came in today and I can now control all 6 cameras!  :)%

Also, when switching the "program" switch to program and back to normal while holding the highest button you want to control, you have to flip the switch very quickly. I was just playing around and found this. I don't think there was a problem with my old controller. I had been flipping the switch slowly and it never recorded the change by doing it that way. I'm glad to have an extra controller though so the purchase was well worth it. Controller was less than $6.00 on eBay with shipping paid by seller so very well worth it.

Thanks for all the help Brian! Nice to have you and the others to go to when X10 problems rear their ugly head!

Phil
Be Careful! For the toes you step on today may be connected to the butt you have to kiss tomorrow!
Pages: 1 [2]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.