Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: 3.315 updated and now Vid Problems  (Read 14723 times)

Noam

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 51
Re: 3.315 updated and now Vid Problems
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2011, 06:43:45 AM »

I'm adding it to the Bug List:
http://forums.x10.com/index.php?topic=22373.0

ErikP

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2011, 01:58:51 PM »

Sounds like there is 2 issues.  The flickering, and the freezing.  It sounds like the flickering is fixed by switching to stream 2, but I will have to look into the freezing more. Since this prevents you from using a core feature (motion detection) this will be a high priority bug so this is now at the top of my list.

When you saved to a new ahx did the state of the multi-stream view option get saved, or was it reset the next time you ran AHP?  I wouldn't expect this variable saving to fix the freezing, just wondering if i have a bug in the settings save routine i need to fix as well.

Randy, have you tried configuring what stream the cameras are assigned to differently as well, or just turning off multi-stream view so far?

Winkman

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2011, 04:50:03 PM »

Same problems here after reinstalling again to 3.315 . I also tryed everything that we were told to and still have the Black Screen Video Flicker but this time it seems to stay a black screen a  little Longer . Also i have noticed the Cameras farthest away have a weaker looking Signal . Not as clear and consistent as they were with earlier versions. I Will be uninstalling 3.15 until there is a fix . My sys needs to be running at all times.  Ill Be watching and will have my fingers crossed for a fix soon. Thanks Everyone .

delibaker

• Helpful Post Rating: 2
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2011, 04:56:40 PM »

Yes the setting of multi-stream was saved correctly by doing a manual save to a new .ahx file. 

Thanks for your attention and quick responses to this issue Erik - #:)

ccrider

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2011, 02:43:08 PM »

Same here. Running XP Pro SPK3  

I've had ActiveHome Pro For years. Added IWatchout about 2 or 3 years ago with 1 Ninja mount and camera. Everything was working fine until this morning, after installing ActivePhone Pro late last night. I suppose my previous version was rather old, but I can't remember.

I bought the ActivePhone Pro to use for automation control via a wifi tablet. The wifi tablet won't let me pick a room. Can only choose from 'ALL ROOMS' ...The down arrow is grayed-out.

Upgrading to 3.15 at the time of APP seems to have caused my camera video to get the streaking (bad reception look) the picture and picture freezes when clicking on certain camera navigation buttons. (center, sweep, any of the 4 presets.....all others work fine, but sometimes have to click twice to get any visual-click-feedback), ..... the camera motion continues to it's 'stop point' with all button clicks.

I tried clearing the 'enable multi-stream view' Note: I only have 1 stream to choose from, I assume this is normal as I only have one camera right now.

Also the green icon light goes off when I close-out the frozen window, doesn't when the window is working normal.

I'm getting module crashes, "X10 Module has detected a problem and needs to close." Sometimes when the AHP is running, sometimes when coming out of standby, and sometimes with no apps running.

If I step back to 3.14 as Winman suggested above for troubleshooting purposes; will I loose the APP automation app I just bought? Also any tips on how to do this are well appreciated.

I don't mind waiting this out if X10 sees an issue and is working on a fix...

MS crash report enclosed if that might help.....need anything else, just ask.

Just crashed.... 'X10 Module.......' data from Event viewer if it helps:
Faulting application activehm.exe, version 3.0.0.310, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 5.1.2600.6055, fault address 0x00019af2.

Thanks Much for the help,
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 05:44:55 PM by ccrider »

Noam

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 51
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2011, 03:21:23 PM »

I've had ActiveHome Pro For years. Added IWatchout about 2 or 3 years ago with 1 Ninja mount and camera. Everything was working fine until this morning, after installing ActivePhone Pro late last night. I suppose my previous version was rather old, but I can't remember.

I bought the ActivePhone Pro to use for automation control via a wifi tablet. It seems to have caused my video to get the streaking (bad reception look) the picture also freezes when clicking on camera navigation buttons. also the green light sometimes goes off and sometimes don't. Also I've gotten an X10 module crash 3 times today so far ....  'da da da report to MS thingy'.

One other thing, The wifi tablet won't let me pick a room. Only get ALL ROOMS to view.

If I step back to 3.14 as the OP suggested above; will I loose the new app I just bought?
I don't mind working this out if someone is working on a fix...

Help Please,

Installing ActivePhonePro would have updated you to the latest version.
What version were you using before you installed the new plugin?
Rolling back shouldn't affect ActivePhonePro.

ccrider

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2011, 03:46:41 PM »

I bought the ActivePhone Pro to use for automation control via a wifi tablet. It seems to have caused my video to get the streaking (bad reception look) the picture also freezes when clicking on camera navigation buttons. also the green light sometimes goes off and sometimes don't. Also I've gotten an X10 module crash 3 times today so far ....  'da da da report to MS thingy'.

One other thing, The wifi tablet won't let me pick a room. Only get ALL ROOMS to view.

If I step back to 3.14 as the OP suggested above; will I loose the new app I just bought?
I don't mind working this out if someone is working on a fix...

Help Please,

Installing ActivePhonePro would have updated you to the latest version.
What version were you using before you installed the new plugin?
Rolling back shouldn't affect ActivePhonePro.
I can't remember...I bought IWatchOut several years ago...can't say it's been updated since then. I didn't think to look for the version before I bought ActivePhone Pro.

rnorton888

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2011, 10:18:15 PM »

Erik P.

Randy, have you tried configuring what stream the cameras are assigned to differently as well, or just turning off multi-stream view so far?

Yes it turns black if I change it then I put it back or turn off Multi-stream and it shows with the black screen inbetween. I would be happy to send my APHX file if you want to look at it.
My system is Windows  7 Pro 3.20GHZ 6GIG Ram 688 Harddrive with only about 20GIG used. ONly use it for X10.
Thanks
Randy

« Last Edit: June 17, 2011, 10:20:49 PM by rnorton888 »

ErikP

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2011, 02:50:00 PM »

Quick update.

I was able to reproduce the black screen flicker on single video adapter systems, and have fixed it in the dev build.  Should be an update this week to push out this fix if testing goes well.

If anyone is using 2 video adapters and is getting the black screen flicker let me know.  I have only been able to reproduce this bug on a single adapter system, so the fix only effects that set up.
Pages: 1 [2]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.