Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: AHP not preforming properly after upgrade and installing phone-pro  (Read 3223 times)

eestom

• Helpful Post Rating: 0

I recently purchased phone-pro for $20.00. When I did that install it also upgraded to 3.316. The phon-pro works somewhat with turning the lights on and off but doesn't dim. The wierd part is with my AHP. When tyring to control from the computer I cannot turn any lights on. I can from my phone though. After turning lights on with my phone I can then turn them off with the computer but not back on again. Any ideas?

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
Re: AHP not preforming properly after upgrade and installing phone-pro
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 08:30:03 AM »

What version of AHP did you have before the upgrade?

Are your modules soft start? Where they ramp on and off and not instantly.

AHP later revisions. Have a choice of soft start and before soft start modules. If yours are older before soft start. You may have to redefine them in AHP from the Older Lamp (before soft start) list.

eestom

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2011, 09:05:11 AM »

I am not sure of the version # I had before. I would think I was up to date until the last upgrade. I have been using x-10 here for over 10 years. The modules go full bright first then dim to programmed level. This still works properly with my macros. Doesn't work when I try and do a manual on or dim with the computer. They only manually turn off with the computer if I turn on with the phone or wall switches or hand held remote first.

eestom

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2011, 10:11:37 AM »

Another thing I noticed is when I give an on comand from the computer what I see on the activity monitor is the following:
A14 EXTENDED CODE BRIGHT/DIM 100% (KITCHEN BAR)

It does this same responce to all of manual commands except changes to the code I am asking to operate.

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2011, 11:38:21 AM »

Those are the commands used for the new soft start modules.
If you have the old style before soft start.
Redefine your modules from the Older Lamp (before Soft Start).
When you updated from probably an older revision AHP all your lamp style devices where defined as soft start.

eestom

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2011, 01:01:48 PM »

Yes you are correct. I saw where I could redefine the modules and did so now all is working as it should be. Thank you for your assistance.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.