Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: activity monitor message "Receive RF M MTCDDVD"  (Read 18202 times)

TerranJerry

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: activity monitor message "Receive RF M MTCDDVD"
« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2011, 02:53:38 PM »

I do not wish to hijack the thread but I have a question about the 3.310 vs. later loads.

First, can you tell me where the active bug list is located?

Second, did anyone have an issue going past 3.310 in which the NightWatch Black & White Camera would suddenly start flickering in and out on the monitor screen of AHP?  That's what happened to me when I upgraded.  I was fine before the upgrade.  Many tries later I settled at v3.295 of everything (AHP & Plug-ins) which works stable for me but I may try 3.310 at your recommendation.  The video flicker was really bad and intermittent with the latest version and the camera seemed to stop working whenever macros would run.  I had to click the 'Go Live' button to get it to update in the monitor again after macros ran.  Anyway, just wondering if that is one of the known bugs.

I may try v3.310 if you think I won't have that problem again.  Took a long time to recover my system after going to the latest version.

Glad to hear there are new programmers working at X10 - everything you guys do to improve the software is really REALLY appreciated!
Thank you!

Jerry

Noam

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 51
Re: activity monitor message "Receive RF M MTCDDVD"
« Reply #31 on: August 22, 2011, 10:44:59 PM »

I do not wish to hijack the thread but I have a question about the 3.310 vs. later loads.

First, can you tell me where the active bug list is located?
Here: http://forums.x10.com/index.php?topic=22373.0

Second, did anyone have an issue going past 3.310 in which the NightWatch Black & White Camera would suddenly start flickering in and out on the monitor screen of AHP?  That's what happened to me when I upgraded.  I was fine before the upgrade.  Many tries later I settled at v3.295 of everything (AHP & Plug-ins) which works stable for me but I may try 3.310 at your recommendation.  The video flicker was really bad and intermittent with the latest version and the camera seemed to stop working whenever macros would run.  I had to click the 'Go Live' button to get it to update in the monitor again after macros ran.  Anyway, just wondering if that is one of the known bugs.

I may try v3.310 if you think I won't have that problem again.  Took a long time to recover my system after going to the latest version.
3.310 was released on 3/25/2011. The latest version is 3.316, which was released on 7/1/2011.
3.316 was supposed to have corrected the video flicker issue.
I suggest trying 3.316, and see if that works better for you.
Pages: 1 2 [3]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.