🎭Entertainment > Problems and Troubleshooting

Video Sender Pro - no audio at all

(1/2) > >>

suesloan:
I just received the new Video Sender Pro and replaced the prior older X10 Video Sender that I was using in hopes that the interference problems would be resolved. The picture is perfect. BUT, There is absolutely no sound at all. I had sound before with the older unit but it was low and had lots of static in it. Same TV, same location, no audio.

I used the old vcr cables first but switched to the ones that came with the new Pro, but that did not help. There are no audio controls on the TV except volume + and -. The TV is not muted. I can turn the volume to the max and I do not even get static!

Note that when I reconnect the older video sender the audio is coming thru fine.

Any ideas?
Sue B:(

Brian H:
You may want to try finding another analog audio source and seeing if it can send sound.

suesloan:
The old "sender" gives me audio on the same TV and cable box hookup. So I think I have a defective Pro.

Sue

Brian H:
Yes it does indicate a defective part.
Time to call or email X10 Customer Support.

Fan of Zappa:
sueslone,

Can you elaborate on the "perfect" picture?  I am thinking about purchasing one, but as usual, I am hesitant. I have a 1580 SQFT home and can not get a clear picture using the old video sender and my wireless cameras. How far away is your receiver from your sender? How many walls? do you have cameras or are you just sending "Cable" signals? If you have cameras, are they positioned outside? I know, a lot of questions, But I'm on a need to know basis.

Thanks
Bob

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version