🎭Entertainment > Problems and Troubleshooting

Video Sender Pro video problem, split screen

(1/2) > >>

boggsryan:
I just replaced my 2.4 video sender system with the new Video Sender pro (to avoid the computer router interference I was having).  The older system worked fine but when I hooked up the new pro system, the audio works fine but the video comes up as a split screen, vertically.  The screens splits about 3/4 of the way over from the left and there is a horizontal black bar across the top.  I have no other 900 mhz devices (that I know of!).  The video quality is actually OK, it is just split.  Does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks!

Brian H:
Any chance. You could try another video source?
It sounds like the sender or receiver has a video synchronization problem.
Since the 2.4GHz didn't have sync problems. You maybe looking at a defective unit.

boggsryan:
Thanks!  I've tried 2 TV's and both did the same thing.  I even tried 2 video senders and both had the same results.  I bought 2 complete sets from X10.  I do need to try another video source though but if it won't work with my cable box, it won't be worth having.  That is a good suggestion though.

boggsryan:
I just tried a different video source and the video sender system worked fine.  There must be a mismatch between the Motorola DVR (DCT 3416) and the video sender.  I think I will try to get the cable box swapped out before the trial period ends.  I really can't use it if it doesn't work with the cable box.

boggsryan:
OK,  I just re-booted the DVR and the system is working now!  Yea!  Thanks for looking out for me.  Hopefully I can now use my computer along with the TV on my porch.   I should have thought of this earlier.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version