Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: PanTilt is not work right.  (Read 15629 times)

tybirdtybird

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
PanTilt is not work right.
« on: August 11, 2011, 03:30:39 PM »

It was working fine. It will not move from i watchout sometimes from remote. When i unplug then plug in back it moves to center then back to the right then stop. Both of them are doinf the samething  B:( B:(

Update pan tilt woroking with the remote but when i let go of the buttons they more to one side by them selfs then stop. I need them to go left and right thats it.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 05:35:29 PM by tybirdtybird »

dave w

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 139
Re: PanTilt is not work right.
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 05:43:41 PM »

If you have more than one P&T suddenly not responding to either iWatch or hand held remote commands it sounds like you could have outside interfereence. The frequency for the P&T control is 310MHz in US. Not a whole lot of gizmos use the band besides X10 and garage opener remotes. Do you have anything new that transmits RF? Got a neighbor who is a Ham? Otherwise, what changed when the Ninjas quit working?
"This aftershave makes me look fat"

tybirdtybird

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 06:03:59 PM »

I have no new RF. I had to reformat my old desktop so i put on windows 7 on it thats the only thing new. Before i just had them sweeping. I have no ham neighbor. I pick them up at X10 packaged deals web site.

tybirdtybird

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2011, 11:04:12 AM »

I found my ds7000 alarm went out. Maybe that what making the pan/tilt messing up. I order from eBay a new alarm box and though I give that firecracker a try . I think I have cm15a can't turn on any light. Whats next  B:( B:(

dave w

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 139
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2011, 04:40:00 PM »

I don't have a clue, I'm outta here. Good luck.
"This aftershave makes me look fat"

tybirdtybird

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2011, 06:39:19 PM »

The new part be in this week. I went and powered them back up guess what there working while at least both of them center them self and both facing front  B:(. the only thing i can think of is that i moved my ac unit and my cordless phone. I'm thinking of getting this for my ac unit X10 PRO XPPF 5 amp or X10 PRO XPF 20 Amp .

Thank you Dave for your help.

Ty

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2011, 06:46:48 PM »

XPPF is only five amps and don't try and push it to five amps.
They tend to get warm and smell hot if pushed to the five amp limit.
Also the AC's starting current maybe much higher than the running current. So the XPPF may also not like any heavy starting currents.

Does the AC have electronic controls? I would not think most ACs wouldn't cause problems, but lately all the modern electronically controlled devices. Seem to be causing problems.

tybirdtybird

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2011, 08:32:20 PM »

Hey Brain yes it has electronic controls. It's ac & heat both. I could always run ext cord over to the outlet where it was plug in before. Here at my house I tried all wireless camera they don't work here.  We have state police radio tower right behind my house thinking that's the problem .

Brian H

• Community Organizer
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2011, 06:15:20 AM »

OH. When I worked for Motorola Communications. We would see real strange things.

tybirdtybird

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2011, 09:45:26 AM »

Now I guess you would be working for google  :)  We had some bad lighting storm went throw. We have a surge protect er outside on our meter from power company. I still use surge protect er strip for backup. I have the new parts coming Thursday. I have to check on the ac unit about the amps.

I take care of my parents there not doing good. I have the camera to keep and eye on them. X10 alarm for the doors so I know then they open the doors and windows. My moms mind comes and goes she still think she has to go to work  :-\ Thinking trying out the intercom system thats x10 has. But it's wireless and don't know it's going to work. Using a baby monitor now to hear them.

Brian H

• Community Organizer
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2011, 09:57:03 AM »

I was with a Motorola Authorized Service Shop.
So the Google thing would not effect me. Except maybe what the name on the parts and shipping boxes may said.

I took care of my Mother. So I can understand your concerns.

tybirdtybird

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2011, 10:26:44 AM »

Have the new parts in The DS7000 worked fine then stop working. I tried it upstairs worked fine.  now I'm thinking it might be my dads power chair charger thats the other thing is new i forgot about. Going to try unplugging it and the ac unit see if its it. B:( B:(

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.