Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: OnAlert Mobile Pro Cell App  (Read 5289 times)

Budman316

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
OnAlert Mobile Pro Cell App
« on: August 27, 2011, 05:16:46 PM »

When I send an invite to my Android cell phone from AHP 3.316 and I click on the link it comes back with a message saying the web site is temporaly down on the sit has moved to a new web address. I've tried re-setting the security key several time and get the same error. The app worked two days ago so I'm wondering if the site has moved or is down. Anyone with this problem?  I also experience the same problem when I try to connect to "MyHouse" , "I watch Mobile", "Active Phone Pro" Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

Budman316

janbo

Re: OnAlert Mobile Pro Cell App
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 09:47:05 PM »

Same problem, would be nice if it is down they could let us know. It would save us hours of trying to make it work.

Budman316

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 03:20:12 PM »

Thanks Janbo. Probably that Hurricane might of had something to do with it, Satelite interference perhaps. And yes, it would be nice if someone from X10 could let us know what is going on. Does anyone have a phone number for X10 help I can contact. I can't find a number anywhere for their support department. I've spent the last two days trying to get these phone apps working. I travel a lot so it doesn't do me much good to have all this security stuff if it won't work.
Budman316

dave w

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 139
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2011, 05:01:23 PM »

I can't find a number anywhere for their support department.
Bottom of page
http://www.x10.com/support/forms/order-info-request.html
"This aftershave makes me look fat"

Winkman

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2011, 12:16:10 PM »

Having same problem . Ever since the Storm came up the east Coast i cant connect with my iphone using iwatchmobile pro.  whare it says reflector connection there is a question mark in red . Looks to me like its on there end . Hopefully they will either let us know or get it fixed Soon .

Winkman

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2011, 06:33:29 PM »

Looks Like They Got the Reflector Server up And Running today !!!!!! iphonemobile pro is working once again

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.