Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Did you get your tablet?  (Read 29220 times)

akeene2

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: Did you get your tablet?
« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2011, 08:34:58 AM »

On another post.. X10 states the shipment is in whs in NJ. :)%

Thats just great!.. Not only was it a B-day gift to wife... but we leave today for a trip to minnesota Would have been nice to have on trip of slience.... because I did not get her what she wanted.. the air-pad.. duh!

Will pass the shipment in the air today I bet.

???

pohs

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2011, 10:30:26 AM »

Got mine this morning (9/21/2011); unboxed it and it is now charging for4 hours I read.
I ordered it on 9/11. #:) #:)

akeene2

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2011, 11:14:14 AM »

See that? some people get theirs even when ordering after I did... And I still have nothing from X10 but complants that I post too much...

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2011, 11:39:20 AM »

See that? some people get theirs even when ordering after I did... And I still have nothing from X10 but complants that I post too much...

Complaints didn't come from X10!They came from forum members and not about posting to much But about duplicate posts!
As I stated in my PM to you, I don't work for X10, and this forum is maintained by volunteers!
 >!
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 11:56:05 AM by Tuicemen »
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

akeene2

« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2011, 10:12:07 PM »

So if there is more than one area that have post about not getting the shipment.. No one can post more than once.. Sounds like X10 is running this... Piss on customer/user... Its what we say... even when wrong?
 >*<

Noam

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 51
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2011, 12:32:15 AM »

So if there is more than one area that have post about not getting the shipment.. No one can post more than once.. Sounds like X10 is running this... Piss on customer/user... Its what we say... even when wrong?
 >*<

Actually, cross-posting the same exact thing is a violation of the rules of the forum. It is also really annoying for the rest of the users here to have to read the same exact complaint from the same user on multiple threads.
Ideally, there should have only been one thread that discussed the delayed shipments, but I guess none of the VOLUNTEER moderators had the time to go through and combine the threads.

And yes, X10 is running this forum. They host it, and their website admin takes care of software upgrades, patches, etc. However, it is the volunteer admins here who handle the day-to-day operation of the site (following usage guidelines established by X10 when they created the forum).

DFCantrell

« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2011, 03:28:19 PM »

Ordered 9/9.  Shipped 9/21.  Arrived at 9:00 a.m.  Notice of shipping arrived same day at noon (email).

Tuicemen

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2011, 05:27:27 PM »

I've merged the two threads that asked the same questions!
I order Aug 30Th given a tracking number Sept 16Th found out today Sept 27Th it still hasn't left the warehouse.
Volunteering to help with the forum certainly gets you no special treatment! :(
« Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 05:36:39 PM by Tuicemen »
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

everydayflyer

• Helpful Post Rating: 5
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2011, 05:45:45 PM »

Ordered on 8/28 and it arrived on 9/22 or 23.   At time of order was told one week but looks like I had to wait for the third shipment to arrive.  This is my first droid so still learning but I do have it streaming video from my network hard drive (iomega) along with movies from Netflix.

My biggest disapointment is battery life as two hours is about max. when viewing movies either streamed with WiFi on or direct from a SD card with WiFi off. I have no idea where X-10 came up with thier  six hours figure from. Looks like I will have to come up with a small mobile aux. battery / charger if I reall intend to use it as I had planed.

Tuicemen

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2011, 06:06:05 PM »

Howie270 posted he had found a mobile charger that worked  in this thread
 >!
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

everydayflyer

• Helpful Post Rating: 5
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2011, 07:38:14 PM »

Thanks but I had seen that post however when I went looking for it they were around $9 plus shipping and I could not find any specs. on it as far as rated output. The OEM charger is 5V  at 2000 mA (2A) and most aftermarket  chargers are 500 to 700 mA . The 2000 ma output is just barely enough to keep it charged while doing full video streaming.

One alternative would be to use a 50 watt inverter (12V DC to 110 AC) with the OEM charger but that is still not very compact.

Tesla

• Helpful Post Rating: 4
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2011, 09:13:41 PM »

Thanks but I had seen that post however when I went looking for it they were around $9 plus shipping and I could not find any specs. on it as far as rated output. The OEM charger is 5V  at 2000 mA (2A) and most aftermarket  chargers are 500 to 700 mA . The 2000 ma output is just barely enough to keep it charged while doing full video streaming.

Yes, it's lame that item description doesn't even list the DC voltage number, much less the mA max. output level. I guess someone could ask the user to read the label in the other thread.

YB

• Helpful Post Rating: 3
  • Coders Are The Only True Evils In This World...
    • X10 WTI
« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2011, 07:28:32 PM »

Yes, it's lame that item description doesn't even list the DC voltage number, much less the mA max. output level. I guess someone could ask the user to read the label in the other thread.

I asked him to send me photos of the label and the connection. I have not gotten a response yet though. I also had the same reserve about the power output.
Michael Youngblood
Web Designer

akeene2

« Reply #43 on: September 28, 2011, 08:33:57 PM »

OK so I got it today... AFTER the trip. So yes I did pass it at some point. Lets see oedered 9/2/11 - PAID for it 9/6/11 When they charged my CC. I t got here 9/28/11.. Well atleast its here.
And BIG RED LETTERS is yelling...so ya you did..!!

jimeee

« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2011, 09:30:08 PM »

FINALLY SOMETHING...haha...  The very day I was going to call and tell them to shove it and give me a refund. 

I ordered on September 2, 2011 and four weeks later on September 30, 2011 I got an email saying my AirPad 7 shipped, from New Jersey no less, on September 28, 2011...  It is supposed to arrive here on the West Coast at my home on October 4, 2011...

I stopped in a Fred Myers store and was looking at a Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" and noticed the price $100 off and down to $299.  I looked it over and I loved it and so I bought it.  What a great tablet with both front and back cameras.  I have been loving it and it is a Samsung TOP quality product...  I don't know anything it lacks.  It is not too much different from my HTC EVO 4G cellphone only just a tad bigger...haha...  I ended up selling it to my brother since I am with sprint and Sprint also has the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" and ended up buying the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" from Sprint for $199.  I can use this unit both on Sprint and WiFi...  The best of both worlds...haha...

Well I still intend to have fun with the AirPad 7 too but I should have been on the ball and cancelled when I didn't get it in a couple of weeks and got my money back...  Of course I would probably like this AirPad 7 a lot better if it had a back camera...haha...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.