Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: cm15a  (Read 2772 times)

birdzeye

• Helpful Post Rating: 3
cm15a
« on: September 19, 2011, 05:13:10 PM »

Hi,
For some reason I can't turn on or off one of my socket rockets from my computer, via the CM15A. It was working well before, but now it's just this one socket rocket light switch that won't work. I've tried changing socket rockets and it still won't work. I can turn it on or off using the HR12A Palmpad (i.e. RF signal works). All other lights on the same phase will work. I don't know what to do. Can anyone provide any suggestions which might help?
Thanks.

Noam

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 51
Re: cm15a
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2011, 05:51:12 PM »

Try that one Socket rocket in a different fixture.
Try another bulb (you ARE using only incandescent bulbs with them right?)

dave w

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 139
Re: cm15a
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2011, 06:36:28 PM »

Hi,
For some reason I can't turn on or off one of my socket rockets from my computer, via the CM15A. It was working well before, but now it's just this one socket rocket light switch that won't work. I've tried changing socket rockets and it still won't work. I can turn it on or off using the HR12A Palmpad (i.e. RF signal works). All other lights on the same phase will work. I don't know what to do. Can anyone provide any suggestions which might help?
Thanks.

Birdseye you have been around for a long time. Don't you have some TM751 transceivers? If so, you might have a new noise source affecting the CM15A but not the circuit the TM751 is on.
Try plugging the TM751 in the same outlet that  the CM15A was in (unplug CM15A for the test). If now the Palm Pad doesn't work, you have a noise or coupling problem...probably that new cell phone charger or the old CFL bulb in the hall.
"This aftershave makes me look fat"

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.