Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Problems with Aps from Android Market  (Read 3565 times)

bigDL

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Problems with Aps from Android Market
« on: September 15, 2011, 09:50:37 AM »

I have installed a couple of aps from Android Market that won't uninstall when I drag them to the trash can.
I have also tried the "uninstall" option with one of them.  The main one I am having trouble with is Youtube player which is apparently for British markets. 

The other ap is from Delta Airlines.  It locks the rotation accelerator to vertical.  I then have to manually reset the rotation.

Any ideas?     Thanx

Tesla

• Helpful Post Rating: 4
Re: Problems with Aps from Android Market
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2011, 04:27:56 PM »

I have installed a couple of aps from Android Market that won't uninstall when I drag them to the trash can.
I have also tried the "uninstall" option with one of them.  The main one I am having trouble with is Youtube player which is apparently for British markets. 

The other ap is from Delta Airlines.  It locks the rotation accelerator to vertical.  I then have to manually reset the rotation.

Any ideas?     Thanx

You Uninstall Apps from Settings/ Manage Apps/ (Select One) / Uninstall.

The icon you can drag to the TrashCan (from one of the Home Screens) is just a Shortcut ( like in Windows).

bigDL

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: Problems with Aps from Android Market
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2011, 03:58:34 AM »

Tried Aps Manager to uninstall.......doesn't work.  When I open the ap in manager all bars (force close, etc)are non active.  Can't do an uninstall.  File seems corrupt.  Also did the drag to trash which seems to work but doesn't.  Also tried the uninstall in apkinstaller.   Can I delete this file somewhere?  via tether to  laptop?

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.