Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: DS10A Issues  (Read 7923 times)

Mv3rck

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
DS10A Issues
« on: October 16, 2011, 10:29:08 PM »

I am currently installing 11 door and window sensors into the AHP system, all these sensors have been registered in the security console and trip the system when they are activated. My problem is when I go to enter the individual sensors in active home pro. So far all but 3 have installed but the other ones will not install no matter I try. I click the install icon and nother happens when the test button is pressed or the windows are opened. Any ideas why these wouldnt work? I've adjusted the antenna on the USB adapter as well as the security console.

Thanks

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
Re: DS10A Issues
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2011, 05:58:10 AM »

Which interface with AHP. CM15A or CM19A

Sounds like the RF signals from those three sensors are not reaching the interface but do reach the console.

If you have the CM15A you may want to tape a piece of wire to the plastic antenna tube to extend it 9".

If you are using the CM19A we will have to look and see if we can find anything out for you.

Mv3rck

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2011, 04:43:53 PM »

I am using the CM19A. Would setting the transceiver to the same house code as the security system help to extend the signal? I dont think so but figured it was a long shot.

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2011, 04:47:10 PM »

No the CM19A has no power line receiver in it. So power line signals from the transceiver or the console. Are not received.
Also the transceiver will not process security messages anyway.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.