Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Download Icons  (Read 2555 times)

imbigbear69

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Download Icons
« on: October 15, 2011, 02:15:05 PM »

After I download some Aps a Download icon appears next to the Home icon. Some Aps never did download and those arrows can't be removed. Putting the cursor on them shows the date. Any idea how to get rid of them? These downloaded aps don't show up in the Aps File. I now have 8 of them up there. Would I have to reset to Factory settings and start all over? Thanks

everydayflyer

• Helpful Post Rating: 5
Re: Download Icons
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2011, 03:30:28 PM »

Please enlighten me.  When I download an app while at the home page I get a single down arrow which indicates download in progress it would seem and an occasional download status update. When the download is completed I have a Windows style Icon (thumbnail) launch Icon for the program.

I am downloading direct to the Airpad so perhaps you are doing things differently. This is my first Android device so I have much to learn.

Charles

imbigbear69

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2011, 10:37:34 AM »

Problem solved. Put the Stylus on the arrows and scroll down to the bottom of the screen. Press Delete and they are all gone. All downloads are saved there. Deleting the arrows will not delete the Aps.

rogomax

« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 07:50:55 AM »

Thanks for the info I could not find what the arrow meant, I am new to tablets. :)+

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.