Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Lights stopped working after AHP update  (Read 4517 times)

longbow22

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Lights stopped working after AHP update
« on: October 18, 2011, 05:17:38 AM »

All of the sudden a couple of my lights stopped working via a macro.
I have 2 outside lights, 1 on the front porch, 1 on my garage.
I can trigger both of these lights manually via a remote just fine, both lights will turn off when they are supposed to.

This all started when I updated my AHP to the latest version on this site, I guess I could revert back to the old and see what happens.

Just dont make sense that I can turn them on via a remote, and they will turn off automatically when they are supposed to, but they will no longer turn on when they are supposed to.

Thanks
LB

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
Re: Lights stopped working after AHP update
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2011, 05:59:24 AM »

Are the switches old enough to not be soft start? They go On and Off rapidly and not ramp On and Off.
Later AHP versions added a new module type choice tab. Called Old Lamps (no soft start).
If you switches are not soft start. Redefine the problem switches from the Old Lamp (no soft start) list.

longbow22

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Re: Lights stopped working after AHP update
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 06:59:20 PM »

Yes I caught that.
I did notice this morning that after I upgrade to the current version and went into ALL my macros where I had a switch turned on followed by a delay ( 5minutes) and then off. ALL the switches that were supposed to be on had the off option set so it was off, wait 5 minutes off again.

I changed them all back to on as before and it looks like my problem may be resolved.

Thanks for the reply.

LB

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.