🎭Entertainment > Problems and Troubleshooting

wireless video sender

(1/2) > >>

uro:
Good time ago acquired the wireless video sender and then do what the manual states failed to do that from the tv to get to control the TV remote control transmitter.

The control used is the IR18A. I can tell I'm doing wrong.

arrives at the TV video from that area reseptor but I can not change channels.

Sorry for the dramatic but not speak English.

uro:
Please someone can help me, and say how I can control the satellite decoder in another room using the remote control or IR18A is that this control does not work for this ...
thanks ???

Brian H:
What is the part number of the Video Sender Modules?

Can you control the satellite receiver if you use the IR18A pointed directly at the receiver itself?

uro:
Thank you.
The control is already programmed to operate in the satellite receiver, however when placing video sender, receiver can not get satellite box control of the issuer.
I have no hand video sender, but the same was acquired in the x10 page for some, months.
as control in another room while communicating with the sender, not to extend the IR Remote is not communicating with the satellite box ..
Other tests I can do ...
thanks

Brian H:
Do you have the IR cable connected to the sender properly placed in front of the satellite receiver?

It would be a real big help. If you can look at the sender and receiver to get the part numbers. As X10 has recently sold a Pro version and a standard version.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version