Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Is X10 Customer Support on Vacation???  (Read 2306 times)

TheGusman

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
Is X10 Customer Support on Vacation???
« on: December 07, 2011, 12:39:33 PM »

I was on hold for 38 minutes today, yesterday it was 20 minutes. Chat support is just as horrible, half the time nobody responds, so I end up having a conversation with myself ( haven't caught up with myself in a while, so it was a fun chat).  They were readily available to take my money just not my call.  B:(  My order shows the voucher applied, but paypal says differently.

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
Re: Is X10 Customer Support on Vacation???
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2011, 12:55:57 PM »

Not to sure if this would get you any better results.
http://www.x10.com/support/forms/gift_voucher_form.htm

Since we are mostly volunteers. I doubt an official X10 response here will happen.

TheGusman

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2011, 01:46:34 PM »

Wow, thanks, I guess it must be a big problem for them to create a web form dedicated to failed vouchers.

Noam

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 51
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2011, 09:14:16 PM »

Wow, thanks, I guess it must be a big problem for them to create a web form dedicated to failed vouchers.
I guess it was easier for them to create a form to report problems, than it was to just fix the bugs in the order form that were preventing the voucher from being applied properly.

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 06:14:22 AM »

Vouchers have some limitations.
Like you can't use them on some of the sale deals with RED SKU numbers.
If your order had such items. The sales computer should have shown an error and not deduct the vouchers value from your order.
http://www.x10.com/gift/voucher_how.htm

TheGusman

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2011, 08:42:55 AM »

WHile I was on chat, right before I was disconnected, the CS representative said it was a black Sku and that the voucher should have been applied. You you think at that point in time she had enough information to apply the credit, but here it is 2 days later and I have not heard anything from X10.

Really, really, really horrible customer support. The online chat is just as bad, disconnects all the time, and I've had 1 way conversations with no response from X10 staff. I just need some additional modules to replace ones that have died, but I will not be dealing with X10 ever again after this.

It's kind of funny that a company that tries to portray itself as ultra high tech can't create a descent webpage or write a usable (or pay someone to write) a simple chat client.

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.