Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Download error - not enough space  (Read 7133 times)

Dan Lawrence

• Helpful Post Rating: 68
Re: Download error - not enough space
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2011, 09:35:33 PM »

Brian, since it's been established that the CM19A has no memory (like the CM15A) so timers and macros cannot be uploaded to it.  How wc4r could not notice this?
I don't SELL this stuff... BUT I sure do ENJOY using it!!!

Noam

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 51
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2011, 09:39:33 PM »

I have been using the current version for about 2 weeks now. More than a week before the error appeared.
Do you know what version you had before?
There was a bug introduced in version 3.311, which causes a false "download needed" indicator.
If your previous version was older than that, perhaps that bug also introduced something with the CM19A (I don't have a CM19A, so I can't do any testing with it).

The bottom line is, there is no memory in the CM19A, so downloading won't accomplish anything.
If you are getting a warning when you exit that a download is needed, you can disable that warning in the AHP preferences.

Brian H

• Community Organizer
  • Helpful Post Rating: 305
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2011, 07:58:10 AM »

Dan,
AHP give no messages indicating the CM19A has no internal memory.
I tried things like download timers and macros. AHP just indicated it was done. It was so fast. I knew it just blew off the command.

wc4r,
What plug ins do you have installed?
I am not sure if it matters, but might.

Noam

• Community Organizer
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2011, 09:36:14 AM »

Dan,
AHP give no messages indicating the CM19A has no internal memory.
I tried things like download timers and macros. AHP just indicated it was done. It was so fast. I knew it just blew off the command.

wc4r,
What plug ins do you have installed?
I am not sure if it matters, but might.

Did you make any changes to your timers and/or macros in AHP (if not, why would you have tried downloading?)?
Even though the CM15A has internal memory, it is limited, and I've run into it before. I think I solved it by lowering the dusk/dawn resolution from "daily" to "every 2 days".
As Brian stated, even though the CM19A has no internal memory, AHP "pretends" to download to it anyway (Personally, I think the whole "download" function should be greyed out if you are using an CM19A). Perhaps if the program is too large for the CM15A's memory, it gives the same error when it "pretends" to download to the CM19A, too. I'll ask the developers about that one.

wc4r

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
    • Williamsburg Weather
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2011, 09:43:58 AM »

I think you hit it right there. AHP thinks it is downloading and the software sure looks like it is doing just that. Unfortunately for some reason my system still will not operate and follow my schedule. I do not use any macros or dawn to dusk setting.

Noam

• Community Organizer
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2011, 09:49:54 AM »

I think you hit it right there. AHP thinks it is downloading and the software sure looks like it is doing just that. Unfortunately for some reason my system still will not operate and follow my schedule. I do not use any macros or dawn to dusk setting.
You said the problem started about a week after you updated AHP to the latest version.
Did you make any changes to your timers during that FIRST week? (If not, then AHP wouldn't have tried to "download").
Do you know what version you were using before (This may be a newer bug that came in since the previous version).

I assume you have a bunch of timers. Have you added more in the past week? (otherwise, why were you trying to download to the CM19A, anyway?)

There is no point downloading to the CM19A, since AHP can't actually download to it, and is only pretending.

Go into the "Hardware configuration", and change the dawn/dusk resolution the the highest interval (I think 8 days).
then try "downloading" again.
Pages: 1 [2]

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.