🔌General Home Automation > Original ActiveHome

Old ActiveHome CM11 issues

<< < (2/2)

Brian H:
The firmware is permanently burned into an IC in the CM11A and HC60CRX and can't be reloaded into them.
You can remove the batteries and AC power for a short time.
Then in Configuration reset the Battery Life and Set the Interface Clock and see if your Geographic Location is correct.
Tools clear interface memory and download timers and macro and check the Statstics to see how the Dusk Dawn resolution is set.

You did say you could manually use the modules in the AH display and manually change them. Only Off though timers didn't work.

The Active Home files are on the X10 software page if you can't find your copy.
http://www.x10.com/support/support_soft1.htm

The Daylight Savings Time Dates may have never been corrected for the dates being changed.
You may want to search here and see if you can find a workaround. I kind of remember one but it was a long time ago.

jdstl:
Thanks Brian
I'll try taking the batt's out and then do reset. The first time I ran into this problem (RCA unit) someone at X10 tech support said taking out the batts wouldn't do anything. So I'll try that.
I don't have a problem with timers turning mods Off just On for some mods. the (UM506 & RR501) All others work. I can turn them On & Off with any of my other controllers & interface when connected to the computer. It just won't turn on from the interface as a stand alone.

Thanks again Brian, and I'll try what you said.
Denis

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version