Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Love my new "Airsight" camera, but.....  (Read 3189 times)

bvrwally

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
Love my new "Airsight" camera, but.....
« on: January 02, 2012, 05:11:31 PM »

Recently got my new airsight camera installed and works like a charm at my home. I set my laptop up in the garage and can view it via my WiFi network. My main computer upstairs works great with the software as well. Now I need to configure something, or I thought I had it setup correctly, but can't view anything remotely, or with my android phone?? Everything works great within my zone of WiFi? I even set my firewall correctly? Anyone can chime in here, and thanks in advance!! :)
ActiveHome..SmartMacros..MyHouseonLine...ActivePhone...IwatchMobilePro...HotBodyAlert

B.A.

• Helpful Post Rating: 2
Re: Love my new "Airsight" camera, but.....
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2012, 05:34:14 PM »

Are you forwarding the proper ports?
Not sure what they are for the Airsight.
I'm sure someone here does.

phuza

• Helpful Post Rating: 1
Re: Love my new "Airsight" camera, but.....
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 06:22:08 PM »

Couple of simple setup requirements. You have to change the port on the airsight to something other than port 80. This is done in the IP Camera Tool.

Then use a Dynamic Dns website such as dyn.com.

Ensure port forwarding is done to you specific ip of your device then with this new port for instance http://10.0.1.10:8080

If you have a dyndns url you also have to include the port in the following way http://mydyndnsweburl.com:8080

Once this is done you will be able to see it. Please not you cannot test this from within your local network, so test it from you phone (not on WiFI) and it should work

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.