Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: My House on line  (Read 7495 times)

Mic_

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
My House on line
« on: December 23, 2012, 12:08:55 PM »

When I hit the My house on line software; my house status, I get the following "Awaiting 924 to reconnect". There is the option for exclusive access and non exclusive access. I choose "exclusive access". When I try to connect, I get a "cannot conect to my house service" then I get a "Verify my house plug-in registration". I do show that I am registered when I check the "show featured plug-ins". The software then goes into a "Disconnect from my house service" The software then trys to reconnect and I go into a loop...I don't know what gives? I have contacted X10 and they referred me to an upper level tech. So, far that tech has not contacted me; it's been over three weeks. Anyone can help?

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
Re: My House on line
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 02:39:31 PM »

The issue is, and always has been the Myhouse online x10server. B:(
You might want to look at some of the third party software section something there may suit your needs until X10 gets the server issue fixed.
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

ITguy

• Helpful Post Rating: 8
Re: My House on line
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2012, 05:56:59 PM »

something there may suit your needs until X10 gets the server issue fixed.
And the odds of x10 fixing anything in their software or servers is probably slim and none!    :(   There are multiple posts elsewhere in the forum mentioning that x10 has few or no programmers left on staff.  No programmers = no fixes!  Definitely look elsewhere, and don't plan on any x10 fixes ever!

ITguy

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.