Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: airpad 7p  (Read 4451 times)

BONZ

• Helpful Post Rating: 0
airpad 7p
« on: December 28, 2011, 05:36:16 PM »

is there a skype app for the airpad 7p?

gjf

• Helpful Post Rating: 3
Re: airpad 7p
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 08:57:00 AM »

Just go to the Amazon App store and search on Skype
Download is free

gjf

BOBOJ

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2012, 08:06:14 AM »

thanks! now problem is that camera does not work,

booboo38

« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2012, 09:49:24 PM »

Had similar problem:  AirPadX would not see memory card.  First try missed the slot but I was able to extricate it.  Must have damaged the card because it worked after I purchased a new one.

ghope5

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2012, 01:06:26 PM »

I have a new Airpad7p,just got it Jan 17 2012. I had a  little trouble getting the wi-fi to work but I did the paper clip reset that Eric at X10 told me to do and I got a good connection with my wi-fi. thank you Eric.
there are other issues with getting apps here in Canada. I down loaded the apps icon as directed in the instructions, but  I have been told that this is for the American app store and is not available in my country. I need to down load the Market .Android app in order to get apps in Canada. I have a gmail account and a google account a 1 click account and have signed up for a market. android account but I cannot get the app for this site, on there sight. I have been told at phone & pad stores here that the software must be pre installed in all Canadian android Cells& Pads in order for one to get apps from the Market.android app store, if this is the case and nobody at x10 can help me with this problem I am forced to ask for an RMA to return this great little pad I think it is good quality for the price. I need a wi-fi pad so I am looking at the Xoom from Motorola a lot more money but comes with the software to get apps installed a big plus for a novice. by the way X10 its been a day since I asked for the RMA to be emailed to me I am waiting for that or help me with this issue.

Tuicemen

• Administrator
  • Helpful Post Rating: 282
  • I don't work for X10, I use it successfuly!
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2012, 01:18:08 PM »

ghope5
Others have got their Airpad 7Ps to run android marketpace by following instructions on my forum(hint link in my tagline).
You may wish to give it a try.
 >!
Please Read Topic:
General Forum Etiquette
Before you post!

X10.com | About X10 | X10 Security Systems | Cameras| Package Deals
© Copyright 2014-2016 X10.com All rights reserved.